GP Test Cyp (Lot# question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Test Cyp (Lot# question)

I created a thread on OLM and have no idea why it got deleted and so I can't get my question answered over there, so I figure I'd post it here.

I got my gear and one of the things I ordered was GP Test Cyp. Over the past couple months I've seen a few people on forums saying that lot#6P112F (maybe it's GP112F, can't tell if it's a G or a 6) is bunk or that it crashed. They claim they got nothing off of the stuff. And that's the lot# of the Test I got.

I've never had any bunk gear from Naps and have used the GP Test Cyp in the past and loved it. So I was just wondering if anyone here has used Test from this particular lot#?

I plan on running Test/Deca and don't want to basically just be running a Deca cycle if the Test is bad.

Maybe someone on OLM thought I was talking crap about Naps? I don't know, but I'm just trying to see if anyone has used the Test Cyp from this lot#.

I appreciate anyone's input, thanks!

As long as you got it from Naps you are good
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I have some GP cyp at home. I've used multi vials and they all had the same batch number. It was legit for me. I'll check the batch number and post up this afternoon.

Comment

I believe I had this lot last cycle - GTG - ..... - http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?2780-Concerened-with-gp-test-cyp-batch-6P112F&highlight=batch
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 10-10-2011, 06:24 PM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the replies guys. Everything I've had from Naps and GP has been good, just wanted to double check before I used it.

Comment

hey bro, i saw that thread at OLM not sure if you saw my reply to you there. you're good to go. as far as crashing, their cyp has crashed from time to time. it's been tested at 270mg, which, for cyp, is hard to hold in oil. if it does crash, you can easily fix that problem. drop me a pm if it does, and i can help you out.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

what is crashing? how do u know if it CRASHED? very new to this terminolgy.. i thuoght it was either fake or real now there is crashed o boi!

Comment

crashing it will look crystalized, heating it up will fix it.
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                  crashing it will look crystalized, heating it up will fix it.
                  Exactly. A little heat and you are good.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                    I have some GP cyp at home. I've used multi vials and they all had the same batch number. It was legit for me. I'll check the batch number and post up this afternoon.
                    My cyp was 6P401

The poster on OLM was prolly just a hater

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                      what is crashing? how do u know if it CRASHED? very new to this terminolgy.. i thuoght it was either fake or real now there is crashed o boi!
                      yea, like these guys where saying...its when the hormone falls out of the oil. the oil and solvents can only hold so much hormone and if there is more than it can handle, it can crash. the result lools like crystals in the oil. cyp is notorious for crashing. thats the reason why pharm grade is usually no more than 200mg/ml. GP's label says 250mg and the lab reports say its really closer to 270mg. thats a good reason for cyp to crash. as GXR said, heat is simply the answer. i have found a hair drier to be my favorite method to date. just heat the vial and it'll dissolve. takes about 5 minutes and you're good to go.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X