Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Clen

Hello,

As some of you know I've been starting a Clen/t3/Keto cycle. To my disappointment I realize that Clen definitely has no effect on me. I'm not sure whether it's due to that ADHD BS or whatever. Anyway, it is the second time I'm running a Clen cycle, the first time I thought it might be due to a non legit Clen, but since even the one on Naps doesn't work on me I'm guessing it just won't do shit! I'm on 200mcg a day and all I want to do is sleep, hibernate would be more suitable...

So yeah, I was wondering if you guys knew of an alternative to Clen that could help in losing fat quickly? My diet is in check, my cardio is as well.

Thanks guys
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

xamo, do you even get the shacks??

Comment

ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I'm not shaking at all.. no cramps either.. I just want to sleep lol it's lame.

Hmm is that stuff found on Naps?

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin
          Thats the triple stack !!! That'll get anything up and moving!!

Comment

both have their sides tho, clen makes me shake and gives me headaches, eca stack makes me feel great but it suppresses my appetite more than id like. but both work well overall
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Well as long as it doesn't make me wanna sleep all day I'm fine with it... Clen has me dead tired, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                I'm not shaking at all.. no cramps either.. I just want to sleep lol it's lame.

Hmm is that stuff found on Naps?
                Dude do you have ADD or ADHD? It may be a key reason why you want to sleep? Or it may be that it is over amping your system. I new guys who used other amping agents before who had the same problem. They wanted to sleep after a good dose. Once they backed it down they started feeling the effects. On the other hand it seems like you are a amp junkie! LOL you may just have one of those off the wall tolerences brother! Lay off the uppers for a few months and let your system reset itself.
                Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Haha, the only thing my body got used to is caffeine. I'm slowly getting back to normal though. A little news though, I've upped the Clen to 200 to give it a try and I started to get some shaking... but I still wanna sleep all day. It might be due to the caffeine though, as I'm off it completely, that to reset.

Comment

with clen, best thing to do is take your tempature. just because you dont "feel" it doesnt mean it isnt working. a lot of people mistake the side effects for the effect. you dont need to feel clen to have it work. 200mcg is a very high dose. if you are still taking it, take your temp first thing in the morning and see where you're at. i usually find that i run about 1 degree hotter

also, i second pushin weight's suggestion of ECA. i also add yohimbine hcl to that mix. it helps to reduce estrogen related fat storage. i only use it while dieting and at that time i am usually so hungry that i welcome the appetite supression i get from it. one thing i dont like though, is that it has a short half life and requires up to 3 doses a day. it makes me feel like i'm on an emotional rollar coaster when i'm in the throws of contest prep. i usually try to only ise 1/2 doses and limit the amount of time i'm on it.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Sam and thanks for the recommendations! I'm still at 200mcg, and my temp remains the same, I do start to feel the side effects though but they aren't that bad. I guess I'm gonna stay on Clen a bit longer, see what happens... if nothing I'll definitely try that ECA stack

Comment

Working...
                      X