crashing after your cycle. why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashing after your cycle. why

I have so many pms asking me why are they feeling so weak tired and crazy after their cycle. I have found that guys will buy a ton of gear and no hcg clomid hmg arimidex. If they do buy the latter they don't get enough. Some will wait at the end of their cycle and then place an order for their PCT and get mad cause it arrives to late or don't arrive. The crash is no joke. If it was me I would get just as much of PCT as gear. You can always use the extra for next time. Rember too much or to litte is a factor to. The more cycle you do the more you need to be educated in PCT use. USE SMART.

Safe I heard that someone at my age (48) should not do a PCT, but should do there HRT is this true or a matter of opinion?
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

i'm not no expert but from what i see around people mostly say the older you get the harder it become's to get the natural test going again after a cycle so some people choose to just stay on to save losing there gain's when trying to get the test started again.

Comment

Matter what ur blood work says. USE SMART.when n doubt get blood work checked out. We r all differnt. Blood work won't lie. USE SMART
        SAFELIFE1
        Banned
        Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 10-09-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

When n doubt get blood work checked out. This is the only truth.everyone is different.

Comment

When N doubt get blood work checked out.

Comment

BUMP 4 blood test.. i crashed harddd after being on adex .5 eod upped to .5 ed and currently on 40 nolva and 100 clomid forr pct.. but wow for a few days i was dizzzy i felt like i lost my coordination (i couldnt even put my key into a keyhole lol) it was def scary,.,. i even began to think i had ALS until i went to the hospital and ruled it out... I have never had this problem in the past but i also ran a longer cycle then I have before .. It just seems that nothign i could of used for pct would have combatted those symptoms. any1 have any tips or thinkgs to do differently.. I was completely confident with my setup until now ..unless it is totally UNRELATED, which is possible cuz i have been sick.

Comment

Blue how are you feeling now?

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  I have so many pms asking me why are they feeling so weak tired and crazy after their cycle. I have found that guys will buy a ton of gear and no hcg clomid hmg arimidex. If they do buy the latter they don't get enough. Some will wait at the end of their cycle and then place an order for their PCT and get mad cause it arrives to late or don't arrive. The crash is no joke. If it was me I would get just as much of PCT as gear. You can always use the extra for next time. Rember too much or to litte is a factor to. The more cycle you do the more you need to be educated in PCT use. USE SMART.
                  Bump...Good post brother.

Comment

I feel alot better but I still feel fuzy..thnx 4 asking

Comment

I'm using torem for the first time this pct. I felt like shit last cycles pct on nolva only. This time after 14 weeks of test I really have to say I feel pretty damn good. (5 days in pct) No crash to speak of, appetites decent, sex drive too (thank god lol) I'm also running clomid at 25mg a day. Just my experience but ill stick with torem from now on.

Comment

Working...
                      X