Package received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package received

Never doubted naps but was frustrated...started viewing other dvd's now debating on viewing these, or wait????

I'll be talking to Sam1976 since he specifically recommended a DVD...

That's great, bro! They always come thru!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yep......got packages waiting for pick up!!!!!! Wooo hoooo.....let you know Tuesday if it's the whole order. Now I can't wait to order more stuff.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Got a surprise too, my order from later July showed up, I will admit I had given up

Comment

Got it today. Waiting since late June. I am missing a couple of things but the majority is here...

Comment

Sorry everything was there. Ripped open the package excited and must of dropped a couple things....lol

Good luck everyone

Comment

awesome bro! i dont know about any dvd's...my attention span is too short for movies most of the time but what gear are you talking about?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would say if you like what is on there now, go for it. If you want larger selection then wait until fully open. But the products now are top notch. Gen Shi is great.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  awesome bro! i dont know about any dvd's...my attention span is too short for movies most of the time but what gear are you talking about?
                  lol!! awesome!!

Comment

Placed an order last week. Naps updated as shipped a few days ago. Hope they are back to there bad ass selves again

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      1-T Cyponator ; )

Comment

Good to see those DVDs showing up lol

Comment

Working...
                        X