Any Opinions on Lixus Labs Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Opinions on Lixus Labs Gear?

As I have mentioned in other posts I am currently running Lixus Cypt 300 1.5 ml every five days. It seems that everything is working well for me but it seems that when I look into reviews on Lixus product it seems that they are not very consistent in quality, or I'm just seeing more post of that nature. Who here has used Lixus gear and what is you views on their products.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Really? No feedback?

Comment

popular in the uk,and have good feedback what I heard...but with a UG you never know...

Comment

Yeah it seems to be hit and miss. I have only really got one vial in the past that blew my mind and unfortunatly they arnt producing the same quality stuf anymore

Comment

Used Lixus labs a couple of times, Their test 400 was rubbish................ However the reviews im seeing now from people in the UK including friends is quite positive. Very popular over here in the UK.

I think its hit and miss, I used it last Christmas so hopefully they've improved it
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
            Used Lixus labs a couple of times, Their test 400 was rubbish................ However the reviews im seeing now from people in the UK including friends is quite positive. Very popular over here in the UK.

I think its hit and miss, I used it last Christmas so hopefully they've improved it
            Yeah I hear ya. I want to get more in the future but who knows if I'm going to get quality stuff? Any other positive or negtive opinoins out there?

Comment

Working...
            X