• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norma real or fake?

Thnx in advance guys!

Comment

is there a hologram on the label?
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

that number print should be on the yellow hologram paper. The white portion of the label usually doesnt extend up that high. Put it under a UV light and check for the hologram. Probably not there. All the legit ones that i've had, the yellow hologram paper has extended out past perforation line. I also dont see the watermark on the sticker vial. it is usually somewhat visible in most pics i see.

Comment

snatched a real box and sticker from a member here so you can see what im talking about with the yellow hologram paper.

Last edited by 1500; 10-07-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks bro, I'll do that

Comment

its dosent look pretty legit to me.

Comment

Ok, thnx guys a lot.
                I'll put it on UV light just to be 100% sure.
                I'll pass this deal and stick with UG gear for now.

Comment

it says 100mg / ml

Isnt it 200mg / ml

Throw it away
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

under sunbed /solarium you can also see if there is a hologram :-)

Comment

Looks fake to me bro. Toss it, don't trust things your not 100% on.

Comment

Real and fake nandrolone decanoate by norma

Today we learn like one real Nandrolone Decanoate Vials of wrong or counterfeit ones can recognise. We have here some pictures where to her on the left the Orginal and on the right the replica can see.

If we come first to the packaging. One can recognise by the packaging easily the pressure differences. The blue tone with the Replica version goes over bright in a brighter tone. Furthermore the embroiderer background is white and not white-yellow. Last we can examine black pressure on top on the packet which appears with the Replica clearly more sharply. This should wake the appearance which concerns it real version.Click image for larger version

Name:	33w1dw9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	151977Click image for larger version

Name:	29puus6.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	151976Click image for larger version

Name:	2d9pm3m.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	151975Click image for larger version

Name:	332cynm.jpg
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	151978Click image for larger version

Name:	2954h0w.jpg
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	151979
                        NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

its a know fake, bro's look at the closure top..

..nice work Siberiantiger..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	e67yih.jpg
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	151980
                            Now we come to the content. If one an original packaging opens the description is under the Vial and not like with the replica about the VialClick image for larger version

Name:	2cq1k60.jpg
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	151981.
                            Last we come to the Vial ourselves. With the demolition cap the differences start. The original demolition cap has a form of a circle, while the replica has a form of a circle with horizontal lineClick image for larger version

Name:	2jd3k75.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	151982
                            NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

If we come last to the label and to the security signs. One has the original label a sort of hologramme cover which with the naked eye hardly recognises. Behind the label a logo which the Bulgarian forgers have also installed with was branded in the glass. We can ascertain very strongly on the label whether it concerns a forgery. Also one can approximately recognise by the colour of the oil what is wrong. The real version has yellow-murky oil, meanwhile with the replica white-murky oil was used.Click image for larger version

Name:	2ajrfy1.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	151983Click image for larger version

Name:	2hxmtfl.jpg
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	151984Click image for larger version

Name:	2whpf1z.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	151985Click image for larger version