Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensative to AIs... is lower dose test better in a stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensative to AIs... is lower dose test better in a stack?

On my last cycle I did only 500mg Test C all was great till I started taking adex @ .25mg ED to combat bloat from E.... when I started taking adex my joints went to shit fast and i kept pulling/straining stuff at the gym (mostly elbows and shoulders)... for my next cycle I'm thinking maybe just TRT level Test(250mg EW) to counter shutdown and 600mg EW EQ.... my hope is that the EQ should provide some joint support and the lower dose test won't cause as much bloat so i may be able to get by with less AI on cycle. (obviously still have to do PCT, and baby my joints then)
    ...or since it's exogenous T does the lower dose not matter and I'll still probably need the adex?

thoughts? suggestions?

idk man maybe try .25 of adex every 2nd day?

Comment

yea, i agree with roach. .25mg ED sounds like it was too high. you should have reduced the dose. everyone is different. you may have only needed .25 EOD or E3D. also, if you still have an issue with bloat, consider cleaning up your diet. a very clean, low sodium diet will reduce bloat regardless of AI use

on or off cycle, you have to listen to your body and adjust as needed. everyone is different.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

or try 12,5mg aromasin eod with 10mg nolva ed. i also do TRT in most of my cycle, becouse when my test is over 250mg ew its very hard to control bloat for me, so i use it like a base for other good produkts EQ and Primo is my favorrits, hard lean gains.

Comment

try also to ad some supplements omega 3 and flaxseed oil and clucosamine ecc.

Comment

thanks for the input guys....
            will place my order soon and keep you all posted on cycle.

Comment

Working...
            X