Dbol end of cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol end of cycle

Actually, i was simply wondering what should one feel when his liver can't take Dbol anymore? It hasn't been 5 weeks yet I'm taking it but I would like to know that anyway.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

by the time u can feel it its late;

The signs of liver damage is difficult to predict accurately. The early liver damage signs will same as the other medical diseases.
    The early signs are there will be pain in liver, poor fatigue and health problems, often accompained by diarrhoea, loss of appetite.feeling of nauseous or sick in mornings,partly white fingernails, abdomen swallowing, hair thinning, weakness, nausea. If you are not having any of the specific symptoms listed above, there will be likely that your liver is badly damaged .The signs of badly damaged liver are.
    1) The color of skin turns yellow, in several cases eyes color also become yellow (jaundice), it is caused by hyperbilirubinemia (increased levels of bilirubin in the blood).
    2) Cholestasis (Cholestasis is reduced or stopped bile flow. Bile flow may be blocked inside or outside the liver)
    3) Liver enlargement (It is usually an indicator of liver disease, Symptoms of a grossly enlarged liver include abdominal discomfort or "feeling full."
    4) Blood vomiting, this is hemorrahage from the stomach. Whatever irritates the mucous surface of the stomach, or interrupts the return of blood from that organ is liable to cause this disease
    5) There will significant loss in weight. Due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat. It can occur unintentionally due to an underlying disease.
    6) poor memory or periods of confusion (hepatic encephalopathy).
    7) red and mottled palms (palpar erythema)
    8) tendency to bruise or bleed easily.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks, I don't have any of those yet. If they happen though what do you usually do, stop taking Dbol I presume but do you immediately seek medical attention or just wait it out?
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
      X