Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the plight of muscled americans-the daily show

this is pretty damn good, lol

i cant seem to get an embed code that will work for this one, at this time. here is a link to it on hulu though. here ya go

http://www.hulu.com/watch/278556/the...cled-americans
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

just wanted to bump this back up for anyone who hasnt seen it. funny stuff. i say "F" planet fitness!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Let me say it straight!! If your FAT, insecure,and or skinning with no real goals to change your body what-so-ever then join Planet Fitness!! Let Planet Fitness be an example of a over rated social network facility. Slogan: Join Planet Fitness and leave your dreams at the door, come in and be accepted for who you really are!!! LOLOL

Comment

That awesome, what assholes, this is why I have a gym in my basement!!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

LUNKS! stupidest thing ive ever seen.. (i mean i knew people were that superficial.. but that is a little bit over the top).. thanks for the post lunksam, u can grunt in my gym anytime
          Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2011, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Yeah I hate that place!! The commercials and everthing they stand for. One of my bros was there just training someone and they kicked him out, that is after he paid to get in for the day. I protest against them every chance I get. No judge zone! Please! They are creating a society of people with more excuses and no results. They just feel good that they are in the gym. On the other hand I know a few people in my gym that they can have I'll even drive them down there to sign up! LOL
            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

people have talked about trying to build a case for discrimincation, but rick collins has said it would never fly, simply becasue bodybuilders aren't a protected group.

here are the protected classes(taken from wiki)

Race - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Act of 1866
              Color - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964
              Religion - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964
              National origin - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964
              Age (40 and over) - Federal: Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
              Sex - Federal: Equal Pay Act of 1963 & Civil Rights Act of 1964
              Familial status (Housing, cannot discriminate for having children, exception for senior housing)
              Sexual orientation (in some jurisdictions and not in others)
              Gender identity (in some jurisdictions and not in others)
              Disability status - Federal: Vocational Rehabilitation and Other Rehabilitation Services of 1973 & Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
              Veteran status - Federal Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
              Genetic information - Federal: Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                people have talked about trying to build a case for discrimincation, but rick collins has said it would never fly, simply becasue bodybuilders aren't a protected group.

here are the protected classes(taken from wiki)

Race - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Civil Rights Act of 1866
                Color - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964
                Religion - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964
                National origin - Federal: Civil Rights Act of 1964
                Age (40 and over) - Federal: Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
                Sex - Federal: Equal Pay Act of 1963 & Civil Rights Act of 1964
                Familial status (Housing, cannot discriminate for having children, exception for senior housing)
                Sexual orientation (in some jurisdictions and not in others)
                Gender identity (in some jurisdictions and not in others)
                Disability status - Federal: Vocational Rehabilitation and Other Rehabilitation Services of 1973 & Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
                Veteran status - Federal Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
                Genetic information - Federal: Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
                If that is the case then FAT people aren't protected either... But Im sure you have heard just like I have someone that was overweight was told that they couldn't use a piece of equipment because they are over the rate limit and it turned into a shit storm...
                Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Originally posted by mp340 View Post
                  If that is the case then FAT people aren't protected either... But Im sure you have heard just like I have someone that was overweight was told that they couldn't use a piece of equipment because they are over the rate limit and it turned into a shit storm...
                  i hear what you're saying but i think weight limits have more to do with safety issues vs excluding them away because they just dont like fat people. not sure if they could sue and make it stick. i would like to see bodybuilders put together a "shit storm" on planet fitness though. that would be great!

Comment

Your absolutely right - its a safety issue but that is not what people turn it to be. They make it seem like they are being singled out for being fat. And that is not the case at all. But that is the case with planet fitness and us big people.

Im in for the shit storm... Should make a "national walk into planet fitness day" just to piss em off.
                    Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

ha, thatd be great. we all go in and grunt. drop weights. wear tank tops, ect. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X