Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai greene - i got a dream

get ready to be inspired!

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

he's gotta get rid of that weave! lol great sucess story tho.. by looking at the 2011 MR. O pics dont think he shoulda got 3rd.. that spot shoulda been victor martinez, jmo

Comment

yea i think kai was looking too big and soft. vic was looking god, for sure. kai was probably trying to compete against jay. now that phil is the man, kai might focus less on the scale and more about coming in tight. if he does that, he could be very dangerous!
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

great video, hes a winner in every aspect. i just think it was that grapefruit that keeps the mr. o title an inch from his grasp yr after yr
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

ya could be true but jay wasnt conditioned like he was when he won the title back from dexter or beat ronnie.. when he's tight and dry he's tough to beat.. if anyone can come back from a loss is jay..

Comment

good point. he came back before. and who knows what would have happened has his arm not been messed up. it probably wouldnt be smart to assume he's no longer a threat!!!

Comment

ya i saw from the pics that his bi was messed up wonder what happened to him..

Comment

i'm heard a lot of noise from guys not beleiving it was a muscle tear like he claimed, but a spot injection gone wrong. whos to say???

on another Mr O note, branch wasn't around for this one. his look is far from pretty but it compared well to jay and that may have helped his placing before. i wonder where he would have come in this year...and what this will do to him next year. it'll be interesting.

Comment

branch had his chance in 2009 and was at his best imo and came 2nd to jay while dexter came 3rd.. well remember victor martinez destroyed his patella doing warm up lunges.. and had to miss the 2008 mr.o the next year he came back and placed 9th.. it took him roughly 2 years to get back into contention..i would expect the same from branch when he returns.. but you are right, next years mr.o will be another classic should the top four come in conditioned

Comment

Working...
                  X