an interesting idea for Test Suspension use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an interesting idea for Test Suspension use

hey fellas, i wanted to share the idea this guy has on using test sosp less often. for the last month, i've been using TNE preworkout only at 50mg. i know that the common idea is that the stuff is out of your system fast, but i dont think that is true. i am shut down without test, yet even after 2 days off of injecting the TNE, i still had good sex drive, ect. also... a couple years ago, my training partner was on test susp only, came off of it 5 days before his HRT doctor wanted to run blood work. he had been using 200mg test susp ED. turned out that even after 6 days, his levels were still off the charts

so anyway, yea, i thought this was an interesting read and i believe you could make some gains going EOD with susp or TNE
    ================================

Testosterone Suspension by heavyiron

Testosterone is the undisputed king of steroids mainly because it is safe, elicits rapid mass and strength gains while maintaining libido, a sense of well being and energy. It’s not uncommon for a first time user to gain 15-20lbs of LBM in a standard testosterone cycle.

Suspensions have tiny particles that are visible with the naked eye. If left on the shelf for a few days many times the particles will sink to the bottom leaving the clear solvents and water on the top. Depending on the manufacturer, particle sizes vary meaning some Suspension preparations can clog a 22 gauge needle. Ultra micronized Suspension can pass through a 25 gauge needle making injections more comfortable. Shake the suspension preparation vigorously before injecting.

Testosterone suspension is the most potent form of testosterone because it does not possess an ester. Esters are calculated into the steroid weight therefore esterfied steroids are not a true mg for mg of free hormone. 100mg of suspension is 100mg of free hormone! Enanthate in a solution is only 72mg of free hormone per 100mg. You can see that Suspension is the true king steroid. However because there is no ester many users will inject suspension everyday or even multiple times per day. This is usually reason enough for most people to reject using suspension but it gets worse. Usually suspension is quite painful as well. Combine every day injections with significant pain and most users simply pass on trying suspension at all. Some new science now demonstrates that everyday and even every other day injections are not necessary with Testosterone Suspension.

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?

There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don’t see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.

So how often should you administer Suspension?

Based on this science, injecting Suspension every other day or even every three days will maintain high blood androgen levels. The king of steroids has had a time release delay built into it all along and we have the data to prove it. 100mg every other day would be a good starting dose for newer male users. More advanced male users could easily double that dose for very rapid and pronounced LBM gains. Suspension is moderately estrogenic and that effect will be dose dependant. The more you administer the more likely aromatase activity will occur. I would use Nolvadex to lower estrogenic side effects or an aromatase inhibitor.

Sample 8 week cycle

Sunday 20mg Nolvadex
    Monday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
    Tuesday 20mg Nolvadex
    Wednesday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
    Thursday 20mg Nolvadex
    Friday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
    Saturday 20mg Nolvadex

Nolvadex is used to keep lipids positively influenced for those concerned with cardiovascular health. I have opted for an injection schedule of only three times per week to allow for comfort and because a more frequent schedule is not needed.

This cycle should produce rapid increases in strength and mass. I would use this cycle during a bulking phase. A more adventuresome user could stack a strong oral like Anadrol or Dianabol with the above cycle at 50mg daily producing an amazing and rapid increase in power, size and strength if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

Reference

An interlaboratory study of the pharmacokinetics of testosterone following intramuscular administration to Thoroughbred horses.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Very interesting!!!! Reps to you Sam for this article ... now im 95% sold on doing a cycle with Test Suspension! ive always been curious to this compound and yes ED injects suck! but after reading this, I might try it! ill Probably stack it with Test E and Tren E ... was gonna do Prop at beginning but now will swap with Susp!

thanx
    Cr?z?

Comment

Im getting ready to start my first cycle with Tne in it this winter and definitely will look into this. My only question is with the Tne I have it also has Dbol in it. Is that going to totally screw with the Dbol?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
        Very interesting!!!! Reps to you Sam for this article ... now im 95% sold on doing a cycle with Test Suspension! ive always been curious to this compound and yes ED injects suck! but after reading this, I might try it! ill Probably stack it with Test E and Tren E ... was gonna do Prop at beginning but now will swap with Susp!

thanx
        sounds good. i have used it in conjunction with longer acting test and IMO, it works well. everyone i know that has tried the stuff, loves it. the instant strength is crazy when taken preworkout. if you think prop kicks in fast, you'll be amazed!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Turtleneck View Post
          Im getting ready to start my first cycle with Tne in it this winter and definitely will look into this. My only question is with the Tne I have it also has Dbol in it. Is that going to totally screw with the Dbol?
          that does complicate things, doesn't it. not sure i would try an EOD protocal going this route. if you did, the best suggestion i could make would maybe be to take oral dbol on your non-injection days...but i dont know if 25mg oral is going to be obsorbed the same as 25 mg IM. it may be an experiment better suited for just straight susp or straght TNE

Comment

get ready for the charlie horse of your life when you shoot it it into your leg lol oh and throw some proscar in there so you hair wont fall out! i love t. suspension.. canada made the best imo..

Comment

i wonder how well TNE compares to test susp in respect to this article?? he mentions the particles in susp take longer to break down. in TNE, there are no visible particles. it's all in solution

Comment

Love the article and sus is def my fav a lot of people don't believe in sus and I've went eod or even every 3 like mentioned in article and it worked well for me but the article just summed up all my ? I had about sus thanks for the good read !!!!

Comment

the things they can do with raw material now with either orals or injects are incredible..

Comment

Working...
                  X