Important info customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important info customs

In memphis, tn customs is having a field day with products. Being taken since june and september. My source of infomation name where the fish was coming from. They say it's bass season and their hitting hard. Keep an eye on your lines. It's not the capt fault if u lose a few bites.

I am so sick of Customs, I have 2 packages that im tracking and they have been sitting to be reviwed by customs for 30 days now.

Comment

well hopefully a nice domestic line will be added. Otherwise its hit or miss.

Comment

I always thought that in the spring fishing was the most

Comment

According to some in the know Customs has been targeting certain postal hubs for extra scrutiny due to the large amount of illicit contraband being sent thru those hubs. If your source for fishing gear is on that list and they use the same targeted postal hub for all of their mailings chances are you won't be receiving your order in a timely fashion. Stay domestic and chances are your orders will arrive hassle free. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to fish in certain waters!!

Comment

Originally posted by run4it View Post
            according to some in the know customs has been targeting certain postal hubs for extra scrutiny due to the large amount of illicit contraband being sent thru those hubs. If your source for fishing gear is on that list and they use the same targeted postal hub for all of their mailings chances are you won't be receiving your order in a timely fashion. Stay domestic and chances are your orders will arrive hassle free. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to fish in certain waters!!
            _ _ _ _ _ is the best. But until fishing is good borrow bait from a friend take the stress off your self and _ _ _ _. Before u kno it the bait fish will be there.

Comment

Working...
            X