My first pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first pin

Hey peeps, long time no see, ok i've a little bit of critique for you to do.

1-10 sust 250mg
    1-10 arimidix .5 eod or e3d depending how it feels.
    12-16 Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

Ok now i know usually everyone says 500mg taken twice weekly is the way to go but this is my first time and i reckon 250mg should be plenty. Also if i were to do another cycle i can then go to 500mg.

To cut or grow though...

Answers on a postcard, cheers

in for answers myself.

i was gonna do a 12 week test cycle early spring on a cut diet but now sorta been thinking about trying a recomp during winter which would give me plenty of time to go through pct then some weeks before i cut cals for a cut. the later may be better but i got a bunch of PHs i am working on finishing off so was going to do a dzine recomp during winter thus the aas cut come spring sometime.

Originally posted by cumkin View Post
    Hey peeps, long time no see, ok i've a little bit of critique for you to do.

1-10 sust 250mg
    1-10 arimidix .5 eod or e3d depending how it feels.
    12-16 Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

Ok now i know usually everyone says 500mg taken twice weekly is the way to go but this is my first time and i reckon 250mg should be plenty. Also if i were to do another cycle i can then go to 500mg.

To cut or grow though...

Answers on a postcard, cheers

Comment

IMO, 250mg is pretty low, especially with a test blend. i would suggest 350-500mg EW for a first time user. at the end of the day though, it's ur money and your body. i'm just giving you imput based off of experience. if you do go with 250mg, drop the adex wayyy down. with too much adex, you will supress all your estrogen, retard your gains, possible kills your sex drive, and more. .25mg 1x a wk is where i would start, taken on injection day. maybe....and a big maybe, 2x a wk.

if you follow that protocal, you will be doing exactly what a buddy of mine is prescribed for HRT...just to give you an idea of where you're at with your doses.

for pct, with the long acting ester in sust, i would probably wait closer to 3 wks to start pct.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

As per usual Sam you're a legend.

Thanks for the input.

I'll re-think the numbers.

Cheers!

Comment

do you already have the sust? if not, why not consider test e or cyp. any steroid injection can be painful in virgin muscle, but that is especially true when it comes to the prop ester, which is one of the esters in sust.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Having said that it's still 4X a teenagers natural test (70mg) little swines.

No I haven't the test yet, I was waiting to get it all sorted in my head before I order.
            I was set to try test E but I fell out of the gym temporarily and then our beloved site went down.
            It still remains partially that way.
            I fancied the sust as, although going against everything everyone says on this forum the site still suggests a 1xweek injections.
            I still honestly don't fancy putting that needle in me.
            Last edited by cumkin; 10-01-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

how old are you?

Having said that it's still 4X a teenagers natural test (70mg) little swines.

No I haven't the test yet, I was waiting to get it all sorted in my head before I order.
              I was set to try test E but I fell out of the gym temporarily and then our beloved site went down.
              It still remains partially that way.
              I fancied the sust as, although going against everything everyone says on this forum the site still suggests a 1xweek injections.
              I still honestly don't fancy putting that needle in me.

Comment

ive also read that healthy american make 70 mg a week but i dont understand how that is the case. if you talk to any trt patients, they can tell you 70 mg isnt going to give you the numbers of a healthy male. most of them are closer to 150-200 mg a week(my girl works at a clinic and said most of their clients are around 100mg every 5 days) to pull the numbers of a healthy natural
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

32 in 9 days, I'll be expecting cash in my cards.

Well if that 70mg is an average then all it takes is a few horribly test deficient people and that 100mg would quickly turn into 70mg.

My only thinking was:
                  less injections as possible.
                  Minimal but effective test.
                  Money.

Comment

wewww. ok, (wipe sweat from my forehead)...when you said it was a lot more than your average teenager's test levels, i was ready for you to tell me you were 16 lol. i get what you were saying.
                    but yea, try the 1cc if thats what you want to do. you can always do more later. as long as your diet is good and you're training well, you're going to make progress.

i will say, in response to your concerns....IMO, you'd get used to doing injections. i dont know many guys that were really excited to start doing them. as far as cost, if you're getting your test for lets say $50=$100 a bottle, spread that over 10 to 12 wks time, thats not a lot....at least compared to the amount of food its going to take to do this right. food is where the real cost comes in when it coming to our sport. i can put a cycle together for a few hundred bucks. food, on the other hand, ends up in the thousands!

32 in 9 days, I'll be expecting cash in my cards.

Well if that 70mg is an average then all it takes is a few horribly test deficient people and that 100mg would quickly turn into 70mg.

My only thinking was:
                    less injections as possible.
                    Minimal but effective test.
                    Money.

Comment

Nice one cheers mate.

More overtime for food to grow = less time for sleep to grow.
                      Bummer

Comment

This is an option also... If u want to go with 1inj @250mg just do it say every 5-6 days instead of set days -ie. Inj on Monday, then hit again on Fri, then Weds u get the idea.

good luck poping that Cherry Bro.
                        ODB
                        Last edited by ODB; 10-02-2011, 10:56 PM.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                          This is an option also... If u want to go with 1inj @250mg just do it say every 5-6 days instead of set days -ie. Inj on Monday, then hit again on Fri, then Weds u get the idea.

good luck poping that Cherry Bro.

good point.. kind of middle ground between the 2

Comment

I agree with SAM. I have seen many guys try to go the same route that you are considering due to less pinning and less money spent. Sust 250 is pretty much taking over the scene around here and I notice all the people who are doing 250 once per week are not getting very far. My first test cycle was a cyp/enanth blend of 400 and I pinned it once per week and made people turn heads.
                            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
                            X