Naps is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps is back!

Ordered GenShi labs from them a few weeks ago, Came on my doorstep today. So i decided to finally register on these boards (been using them for about 6 months without registering >.<) and let everyone know its good to go!

Thats great to hear, bro!!

Use my code next time :-)
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Great news!!!! Enjoy!!!

Comment

Liquid. You've mentioned using your code several times....
        what does using your code do?

Comment

It's been a minute, though! LOL

Using it makes you a better man

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
            Liquid. You've mentioned using your code several times....
            what does using your code do?
            He gets a kick back, and will every time you order from there on out. Very douchey IMHO.

We still have a bunch of customers not getting what they ordered, but this selfish cat is worried about getting a referrals.

Comment

must be nice, been waiting 3 1/2 months

Comment

Not true. I have helped and continue to help people with their questions , etc. It's a feature that is offered ... Meant to be utilized.

It's not like someone is going out of their way. If they used the code or not, does not change one thing on their behalf. Everyone that has used it, I have helped in some shape or form.
                Liquid
                Last edited by Liquid; 09-30-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for their orals and injectables to be available.. Please hurry up Naps!!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigues View Post
                    I'm still waiting for their orals and injectables to be available.. Please hurry up Naps!!!!! LOL
                    Should be very soon, bro!

Comment

nothing douchey about mods or senior members who give alot of advice getting a little payback when a member who they've helped orders from the supplier which that person helped give them confidence in and decide on what to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                        nothing douchey about mods or senior members who give alot of advice getting a little payback when a member who they've helped orders from the supplier which that person helped give them confidence in and decide on what to buy...
                        Very nicely said, bro! Thank you.

I'm on here quite often and willing to help anyone who needs it. Feel free to pm me at any time.

Comment

i agree even if liquid doesnt provide any help, whats wrong with some1 getting a little something vrs the company just getting paid.. doesnt hurt anyone else. Only question i have is that thread i think u started about mixes or new products that we think naps should add. Is that going to be taken literally and actually acknowledged or just hopes and dreams to put your code on more pages ~.. just curious cuz i wasnt sure if i shuold waste my time chiming in. I think liquid takes a lil pressure off gxr so thats also a pluss..

O yeah, anyone know about naps giving a bigger opening promotion? I think i saw gxr write that somewhere.. i mean more then the 15 or 20% that always seem to be there.

and DWERK enjoy the genshi .. i've heard nothing but good things . if u want u should start a log since ur prob the first one that is trying it on here or thru naps atleast.

pc and love lol

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                            i agree even if liquid doesnt provide any help, whats wrong with some1 getting a little something vrs the company just getting paid.. doesnt hurt anyone else. Only question i have is that thread i think u started about mixes or new products that we think naps should add. Is that going to be taken literally and actually acknowledged or just hopes and dreams to put your code on more pages ~.. just curious cuz i wasnt sure if i shuold waste my time chiming in. I think liquid takes a lil pressure off gxr so thats also a pluss..

O yeah, anyone know about naps giving a bigger opening promotion? I think i saw gxr write that somewhere.. i mean more then the 15 or 20% that always seem to be there.

and DWERK enjoy the genshi .. i've heard nothing but good things . if u want u should start a log since ur prob the first one that is trying it on here or thru naps atleast.

pc and love lol
                            Thank you, bro! I absolutely want to provide all the help and advice I can to anyone looking for it. I have no problem earning it.

As far as the new products. Helios have been added as were suggested I would definitely chime in ... Naps wants to provide products that the customers want. I'm sure not every suggestion will be added, but if a majority of people want something and they could provide it.. I'm pretty sure that they will.

As far as a promotion once fully reopened... I did hear something about this as well. Not sure how big or when exactly. But I do know Naps likes to take care of their customers and will do the best they can. To also move forward from any past issues/delays with a new structured service.

I do also agree on the Gen Shi. Have read nothing but great reviews on this stuff. Anybody who wants to go the Tren, Mast, Prop route, I'd recommend the Cut Stack. Some great feedback I have heard on it.

Anybody need any advice, feel free to pm me.
                            Liquid
                            Last edited by Liquid; 09-30-2011, 04:30 AM.

Comment

I'm on a couple of Forums. Yet I admit I still feel I have no clue. Some of the acronyms I just don't get. Don't want to get banned. I need some guidance on what to do with Naps. I would like to post a reply on their forum, but can't. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X