No announcement yet.

Real or fakes Sustanon Nile ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. I havent seen a legit nile sust in years.

Comment

real for sure. i have the same batch. pinned two of them to test it out and it was rocket fuel. no worries here

Comment

Just wondering is that still manufactured?

Comment

i wouldnt use it risky deal as hell.

Comment

Hmmmmmm im 99% sure its fake, I dont even think its manufactured anymore
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Probably it isn't manufactured right now, but this lot is 2009 production.What let me think is legit is also the box.

Comment

Any Real/Legit nile sustanon that i have ever seen or used looked terrible. Amps varied greatly in height, font, oil level, etc. Purchased by me out of Egyptian pharmacies close to 8 years ago. Thats one way that i always knew that i had legit amps when i wasnt able to buy them myself from the pharm. The big inconsistencies. Nice looking fonts, even amps etc, was always a good sign of a counterfeit/fake. I know that some newbs think that this should be the opposite, but it most definitely is not the case when dealing with the majority of amps coming out of egypt, iran and most pakistani gear. Most vets who have ever had real nile sust, cidos, geofman's, abus, etc will tell you the same thing.

Comment

Nile

Its now called Testonon the Susto that you show is made in China and found to contain hazardous contaminations (see Sustanon on our blog with analyses reports).
                  Rumour is Nile only contains 0,8 milliliter (as the rumour also is on Aburaihan) we checked and posted, no, its a little bit more then 1 ml.
                  Attached Files

Comment

One of my close friend arrived today from Egypt.He have great knowledge with aas, and doing bodybuilding 20+ years,-in short- he know what he can get in Egypt.
                    He said,when the first time hit the pharmacy (no matter how big you are) the owner show him a couple of fakes like yellow decas,anabol tabs,danabols,winstrol depot,and some UG products...
                    After that my friend asked him to give the egypt line like testonon,cidos,and deca...The owner said he can get only cidotestone,from the real items and it must ordered from the warehouse,so a few hours later if he come back,can purhase...

Comment

Back in 98-99, these Nile sustanons were the shit!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the amount of hell the newbies would raise if they were to receive amps that looked like this today?? They'd be crying fake all day. These little babies could not be beat!!

Comment

Working...
                      X