New and First cycle EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and First cycle EVER

New here so just wanted to say hello and maybe get some input.So this will be my first cycle EVER and it's starting with naps, I have 200 tabs of dbol gp,2x10ml deca gp and 2x10ml test gp, I'm currently 6'0" 240 and 14% i kinda have someone guiding me but I was told to run this all in the matter of 10 weeks. I mean I've read a bit about it all but doesn't this seem like a short amount of time or is it just me?

10 weeks is great for a first cycle and also for the amount you have. How long do you think cycles are ran? How old are you?

How are you looking to run that all?

500mg a week Test
    400mg a week Deca
    20-30mgs a day of Dbol

Something like that? Make sure diet and training is in order. Drink a lot of water. Have your PCT ready.

You will gain nicely off the GP products. They are top notch. It will be that much sweeter being its your first cycle.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

If you ask 100 people your going to get 100 diffrent answers. Best idea is to read do the research. When i started out i read books cover to cover I knew what each drug was and was suppose to do how it reacted to other drugs so forth and so on. Dont rely on other people for info be you own resource and do the research you self. This way you know exactly what your dumping into your body. Just my .02 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Jwo711 View Post
        New here so just wanted to say hello and maybe get some input.So this will be my first cycle EVER and it's starting with naps, I have 200 tabs of dbol gp,2x10ml deca gp and 2x10ml test gp, I'm currently 6'0" 240 and 14% i kinda have someone guiding me but I was told to run this all in the matter of 10 weeks. I mean I've read a bit about it all but doesn't this seem like a short amount of time or is it just me?
        10wk is fine but 12wk is better, go for it. looks nice you will gain alot as your first cycle..

Comment

Originally posted by Jwo711 View Post
          Assuming ur Test is 250mg u only have enough for 10 wks @ 500mg wk anyway.

I recommend for ur 1st cycle to just do the test + save the deca + Dbol for ur next cycle.
          Get ur Diet + PCT in order that is more important than what + how long u run it.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yeah that's exactly what I was going for per week but I'm 23...and just from different things I read I always read about 12-15 week cycles,I've been on a pretty strict diet back in Jan 10' I was 330lbs and 29% so I've been doing really well with that and I have my pct ready I was thinking of running another cycle after depending on how I do with this,but I'll definitely keep you guys posted when I start and how it goes,thanks for everyones input

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              Assuming ur Test is 250mg u only have enough for 10 wks @ 500mg wk anyway.

I recommend for ur 1st cycle to just do the test + save the deca + Dbol for ur next cycle.
              Get ur Diet + PCT in order that is more important than what + how long u run it.
              Great advice!

Comment

i will recomend 250mg test wk and 400mg deca wk, maybe safe the dbol to next cycle. or just go low 20mg 4wk max

Comment

Or 500 a week of Test

Comment

Working...
                  X