Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifts

New to this board but not others. I'm wanting to taste the new candy that's up for sale. Has anyone ordered ? If so, did the gifts arrive ?
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Hey, you may want to do some reading around from other members posts. Don't want you asking the wrong thing and then having the thread closed or you getting into trouble. Just take a few minutes to read some posts and I'm sure you will find your answer.

Comment

Yea true. Ill read a bit before posting.
      "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

I have not ordered anything and therefor nothing has arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by the1andonly View Post
          hey, you may want to do some reading around from other members posts. Don't want you asking the wrong thing and then having the thread closed or you getting into trouble. Just take a few minutes to read some posts and i'm sure you will find your answer.
          good advice the1andonly. Have not heard from u lately. Where is the love......

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
            good advice the1andonly. Have not heard from u lately. Where is the love......
            I could never forget about you, brother! I just wrote you a little message on your wall. Like I said, if you get some time, shoot me an email. I'd like to catch up with you and see how things are progressing. Miss talking to you and hearing vital information, well stay stong and know that you are in my prayers and thoughts everyday. Take care, Safe.

Comment

Order some and let us know

Comment

I think you should be g2g!
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                X