X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMG - HCG's pretty sister or more BS?

Have u used it or heard about it???

HMG is SUPPOSED to be better than HCG?

HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile.The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to HCG in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While HCG is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which HCG isn’t as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as HCG, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than HCG is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as HCG, clomid, and nolvadex. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 09-26-2011, 07:35 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

from what i remember both safelife and ronny considered hmg + hcg during cycle to be the most modern and effective way of cycling
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Working...
    X