Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the juice...need some suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the juice...need some suggestions...

I'm new to this forum AAS stuff. I'm training MMA and have 5 yrs experience with bodybuilding prior to doing MMA. I found that eating right, sleeping and proper form gave me great success with mass and strength. Now that i'm lean, and on a clean protein rich diet, I'm looking for a plan to increase my endurance, power and strength without bulking to much.
    At one point bodybuilding i reached a soft 215. I'm 180 now, i don't plan to compete with the MMA. So bloodtests aren't a problem. I have been doing research for a month or two now. My background in school is BioPhysics. I understand the risks and benefits to AAS, but i don't know what would be a great starting point. Anyone have any suggestions?
    6'1''
    185lbs

i dont have any MMA experience, but i can share some somewhat general thoughts about cycling for your sport. drugs that create a great deal of water retention can cause issues with endurance. tren, though it isn't known to cause water retention, can also kill your cardio. if you do use a longer acting test, you can couple it with an AI to reduce estrogen and keep water down.

also, from what i've heard others talk about, the doses outlined for bodybuilding are usually much higher than the doses used for sports. (not that bb isn't a sport in my mind, nbut i think you get what i mean)

i hope these thoughts give you some direction and maybe someone with actual MMA cycling experience will chime in. if not though, take what i've laid out and start researching. you'll want to know all the ins and outs of cycling before you start so that you can easily deal with possible issues, if they arise.

also, look into proper PCT
    i might do some research on compounds like test prop, anavar, halo. i've heard EQ can be good due to the heightened endurance it can give.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

barryM, i deleted the prices in your post because there are no speaking about cycle prices or prices in general, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X