Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you really get used to high amount of caffeine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you really get used to high amount of caffeine?

Well I used to be on OxyElite Pro, and then RoxyLean ECA, both contain over 200mg of caffeine. I've recently noticed that even with that much caffeine in I could easily fall asleep. I mean I also have a crazy schedule and only get like 4-5hrs of sleep every day. Does it mean my body got used to the caffeine and I should take a break from taking it or is it simply the lack of sleep?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Absolutely! Your body will build up a tolerance to it and will need to increase it or take a break from it. I'd recommend taking a bteak
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I was around 400mg and feel nothing.. Then i cut some coffee and some pre workout drinks for month or so..

Comment

yea bud, sounds like you need a break. i like using preworkout supps like jack3d or superpump, both of which contain stims. over time though, the body gets used to that shit and you need to spend time off of them. if i use something for 4 wks, then i will take the next 2 wks of
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hmm what would yuo recommend my taking in the meantime coz the break off caffeine is going to kill me at work and school...

Comment

Caffeine dosen't give you energy. It stimulates your adrenal glands to produce a powerful hormone called adrenalin. That is what gives you energy. Too much caffeine stresses out your adrenal glands and they can shrink and not produce enough adrenalin and aldosterone, a hormone that regulates kidney function. It is best to use as little caffeine as you need to get that energy boost. Then there are the energy drinks like red bull that add the amino acid taurine and that enhances caffeines effect on the adrenal glands.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Hmm what would yuo recommend my taking in the meantime coz the break off caffeine is going to kill me at work and school...
              i always get my morning coffee, but i will spend periods off of all other stims. the only way to let your body return to normal is give it a break. over time, you'll recover. eventually, you'll feel better through the day and will require less caffeine to get a good effect. if you feel totally crappy, have a small amount of coffee to get through. eventually though, you'll want to bring your daily dose way down. only then, can you recover.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot

Comment

Hey Sam, I was wondering, I recently ordered Clen, cyto and keto coz I wanted to cut. Should I not do it until my tolerance to caffeine is back to normal? Or is it safe for me to start that cycle anyway?

Comment

working midnights has had me around people who literally have a cup of coffee before going to bed. you can get a tolerance to it pretty quick
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah gotcha.. I've been off caffeine for 2 months now and it definitely got out of my system now. I need to get myself back some heavy caffeine coz long shifts without it just suck

Comment

Working...
                      X