Hello Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello!

I'm new to juice and forum stuff. Found this place to be the most applicable with the best info so far. I appreciate all that post and discuss. I'm training in MMA and jujustu. I have done bodybuilding in the past and found wonderful gains without the juice. Now being lean and on the Primal diet, i wanted to search and find new simple ways to use AAS to increase endurance power and strength.
    Thanks
    6'1''
    185lbs

Welcome, bro. You'll find your way here. I also started bb-ing comming from judo to karate to kyokusinkai (full contact) to Muay Thai. If you train the fighting and build muscle the same time, the surplus in musclemass won't slow you down.

Comment

well i would recommed that you use fast acting esters like acetate or propionate in order for you to pass the tests that fighters have to go through. you dont want to end up like sean sherk!!!! ( nandrolone) hermes franca (nandrolone) and a few other that used (stanozolol)...

Comment

Howdy Welcome
        Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

welcome to the site!!

Comment

welcome to the forum

Hi de ho good neighbor
            Ennilangr "the one with the wide forehead"

Comment

welcome...!

Comment

Hi
                This is Charlies..
                Cool going guy currently staying in New york..
                Bodybuilding is my passion and I love to build my muscles all the time.
                Charlies
                Nano Vapor Review

Comment

hey whats happening, charles? good to have you here. i hear NY has a great BB community. you should start your own thread to introduce yourself
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

lol you spelled Jiu-Jitsu wrong but hey you got MMA right!

Biggest thing about AAS in MMA and training is the recovery time, Wish i was taking it when i first started bjj

Comment

Working...
                    X