Liver support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver support

Running D-Bol with my cycle and was wondering what lever support some of you guys use? Looked at what Naps has but really some of their stuff i can buy at the corner store.

I use milk thistle, I've heard Liv-52 is good and ALA is good also though..

GNC has their own "Liver Support" product with milk thistle and some other stuff in it.

I tend to think using liver supps on orals could hurt how much of the orals you absorb though.. what do you guys think?

Comment

as the liver protector/detoxifier Ridutox 600mg/4ml Glutatione its top notch stuff.

Comment

Everyone seems to be raving about this stuff... but not sure...its always an option

https://www.primordialperformance.co...ver-juice.html
        Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
          as the liver protector/detoxifier Ridutox 600mg/4ml Glutatione its top notch stuff.
          Is that injectable glutathione? or? I didn't know they've synthesized it yet?

Comment

its inj version, great prod for protection and detoxification of liver.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice methan!!!

Comment

Where can I find this product, what dosage is regular for therapeutic purposes?

Comment

Intravenous .....fuuuuuuuuuuckkk.... Is that what you do Methan?

Comment

only IM for me )

Comment

cool. what dose do you use? how often..

and where can we get it?

Comment

A friend of mine use 1 of the 4ml water vial for 2 glutathione vials (the inj. hurt so much...toomuch!!)maybe it's better 3ml of water, but it need to shake weel because with 1,5ml of water it's not easy to mix it. He use 2 box of glutathione for 1 week: 3 days of 4 glut. vials (2vials 2 x day,one in the morning one in the evening)and 4 days of 2 vials (1vial 2 x day). After this week he use 600mg 3 x day of NAC N-acetylcisteine. I remember that Poliquin say Sylimarin is not good for androgens receptors and none of his athlets use sylimarin.

Comment

Working...
                        X