thank you ronny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you ronny!

i just wanted to say thank you to ronny for putting in all the time and effort here, testing all this gear for us. we are very very lucky to have this resorce here. some of you might not even realize how special this section of the board is. most any board you visit isn't testing AAS...most people aren't able to have gear tested at all. this is pretty cool and i am thankful to have this hear.

thanks bro!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I second that. Many Thanks Ronny
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

He's great guy and great value for all of us here.

Comment

agreed ronny is a grate guy and its grate to have him on this board, this is the only board i know who has its sponsor's gear and more tested

Comment

Hip hip hooray,

Comment

Ronny ftw!

Thanks man

Comment

thanks

Thank you all guys. I'm trying my best. The samples underneath are in the lab now.
              I have over a hunderd analyses to post, but I haven't had time yet to post them.

our sponsor keeps me to busy
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                Thank you all guys. I'm trying my best. The samples underneath are in the lab now.
                I have over a hunderd analyses to post, but I haven't had time yet to post them.

our sponsor keeps me to busy
                good stuff! is there any future plan to look into the new lines of gear they have? hardcore labs and or gen shi?
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Diamond, fuck it's painful...

Comment

Thanks Ronny, You're a great person with a scientist inside

Comment

Both HCL as well as GS here the with the first UG labs pictured in the Anabolics books. GS was also covered in MD just like HCL. Our member siberiantiger sent me a p.m. with an old thread of mine with analyses. I also have HCL analyses and I think also genshi I'll try to find some..http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.Tmuyf-zvQmj

Comment

Working...
                      X