Open section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open section

Has anyone tried to order from the open section of the site, and could you tell us the delivery time? I'm waiting for almost three months and my first shipment still hasn't arrived, that's why I'm suspicious, but at the moment I'm in need of another product.

Wait for the full reopening if you can, i have got word that packs will start arriving over the next two weeks (yes for sure this time lol) then the site will fully reopen with quicker delivery times.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

sweet i can't wait

Comment

Nice, will do

Comment

Looking forward to the full opening
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
            Wait for the full reopening if you can, i have got word that packs will start arriving over the next two weeks (yes for sure this time lol) then the site will fully reopen with quicker delivery times.
            Very freaking awesome!!!

Comment

Time to start checking my mail box. Wow Im so excited its about to be christmas in sept. I just hope your not toying with my emotions because that would make u a very bad person. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by tyson80 View Post
                Time to start checking my mail box. Wow Im so excited its about to be christmas in sept. I just hope your not toying with my emotions because that would make u a very bad person. Lol
                Trust me i already feel like a jackass through all this lol.
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

i hope so my man, i hope so! in my mind i chalked it up(my package) as a loss a while ago. Naps Prove me wrong!

Comment

they wiill.. im sure they wont reopen until every last one of you recieves your donuts

Comment

i love donuts. Grandpa Naps makes the best kind also

Comment

I agree. They always do come thru.
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
                          Has anyone tried to order from the open section of the site, and could you tell us the delivery time? I'm waiting for almost three months and my first shipment still hasn't arrived, that's why I'm suspicious, but at the moment I'm in need of another product.
                          no problem to ordrer now, just contact naps before placing an ordrer and make sure the produkts u need, can be shipped to your country, hope this healp..

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
                            no problem to ordrer now, just contact naps before placing an ordrer and make sure the produkts u need, can be shipped to your country, hope this healp..
                            Good advice.

I've been told the new labs are gtg for ordering. I would contact naps first just to play it safe.

Comment

i have been in contact with Naps and they reckon they will be fully open in about 2 weeks or so and they are still going to be selling Geneza when re opening so lots of brands to choose from now

Comment

Working...
                              X