Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Cycle with mixed test ...

K fellas,

Im a Vet and not new to the game, just cause I dont post much pls dont take me for a newbie.
    Anyhow got a question on a cycle for the seasoned pro ...
    I have received some US Human Grade Test Cyp from HRT clinic etc., got 3- 10mls bottles of Test Cyp 200mg. Now I am wanting to do Tren Enanthate and well normally i would stack it with Test Enanthate..however this Test Cyp is looking pretty temptin to take.... I was also gonna stack Test Prop with it only low dose 3xs a wk. Prop and Tren of course is UG.

CYCLE:
    Weeks 1-14 Test Cypionate200mg/2xw
    Weeks 1-14 Test Propionate 100mg/3xw
    Weeks 1-12 trenbolone Enathate 200-mg/2xw
    Weeks 1-8 oxandrolone 70-mg/d
    Weeks 13-18 stanozolol 50-mg/d
    Exemestane only if needed.
    Weeks 1-16 hCG 300-IU/2xw
    Day 116 (mid-17th week) - day 136 (mid-20th week) hCG 300-IU/eod
    PCT

Would like to hear from you bros on this cycle and let me know if I should save Cyp for later or go ahead and take.

thanx CRUZi
    Cr?z?

That sounds like fun to me.... sign me up for that as well. I heard tren is real hard on the body though and to go like 6-8 weeks max towards the end but if your body can take it go for it. Let us know how this works out for you.
    Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

wow... figured this would have more replies. Good board and was referred here by Ron, however I guess this section dont get much responses, seem all responses goes towards complaints on the source section ...
      Cr?z?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
        wow... figured this would have more replies. Good board and was referred here by Ron, however I guess this section dont get much responses, seem all responses goes towards complaints on the source section ...
        ding ding ding, we have a winner!!!! lol, nah the cycle looks good bro. im not sure i see the point of adding in the prop, its just more pinning, but overall looks pretty good
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

looks good to me. i like the idea of the prop as it'll get your cycle going quickly....along with that anavar, i bet you're gonna be doing great, quickly. as i'm sure you know, some will say use the prop EOD to keep it stable. if it were your only form of test, i might be inclined to think it was a little more important but IMO, running the cyp will keep a good level of test moving through your system so i dont think it'llcause any kind of problems.

if you plan on coming off and recovering at the end, it probably wouldnt nurt to run your hcg throughout
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
            things have been up and down lately but i'm sure it'll pick back up. glad to have you here and i'll look forward to maybe learing a thing or two from you, cruz. glad to have you here
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You are old Bos member bro, i remember you.. It's nice to see you here.

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
                You are old Bos member bro, i remember you.. It's nice to see you here.

Ya its a good board... I see familiar faces here.
                Cr?z?

Comment

Looks good, bro! I'd change some things up... From Tren E to Ace. The Winny to Mast... And you should be good. Overall, I like the structure.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I get what your saying... Im one of those dont like pinnin much... the Test Cyp and prop i was gonna load in one syringe... I was gonna do a tren ace/prop/mast cycle for next cycle... this one wanting to do Tren E...
                    Cr?z?

Comment

Sounds good, bro. Keep us posted on the results.
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X