Picture week out of country with guillian barr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture week out of country with guillian barr

Story may be in muscle mag. If it won't effect my ratings with contract with protein company. 3 months could not move.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by safelife1 View Post
    story may be in muscle mag. If it won't effect my ratings with contract with protein company. 3 months could not move.
    sorry about small pic but had to protect me and two npc fitness girls, i wenht over with

Comment

np thats understandable would be interesting to read about someone in a megazine that i have talked to on the forums haha
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

Let us know when that happens..should be a nice read..And your condition? are you still improving?

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          Let us know when that happens..should be a nice read..And your condition? are you still improving?
          yes, arms,feet,leg,trunk doing well. just caN'T STAND, GRAB or hold much. PT AND OT STOOD ME UP TUESDAY, LOWER BACK AND GLUTES SORE. BEWEEN THE 6 DOCTORS, EXTRA FAT DIET THEW TEAM IS DOING THER BEST. THE SORENESS IS A GOOD SIGN OF MUSCLES COMING BACK.

Comment

i am not familiar with your story if you feel comfortable talking about it can you enlighten me on what happened to you?
            Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

That would be incredibly horrifying and its good to see that you are making progress no matter how slowly. good luck and stay with it.

Comment

I'm glad you're ok now bro
                get well soon and get your muscles back
                keep us updated

Comment

Bro,

If you look into former posts Safelife made in this forum you can read up on his situation, its hard for him to type posts also, sometimes someone did this for him and later he typed himself with his knuckels. Safelife was about to start training with Big Ronny Coleman when he got GB http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillai...C3%A9_syndrome
                  Originally posted by nympholvr View Post
                  i am not familiar with your story if you feel comfortable talking about it can you enlighten me on what happened to you?

Comment

Thanks, Ronny T, good looking out. I thank JD and the rest for posting that info. Fingers not working yet.
                    Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    Bro,

If you look into former posts Safelife made in this forum you can read up on his situation, its hard for him to type posts also, sometimes someone did this for him and later he typed himself with his knuckels. Safelife was about to start training with Big Ronny Coleman when he got GB http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillai...C3%A9_syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      yes, arms,feet,leg,trunk doing well. just caN'T STAND, GRAB or hold much. PT AND OT STOOD ME UP TUESDAY, LOWER BACK AND GLUTES SORE. BEWEEN THE 6 DOCTORS, EXTRA FAT DIET THEW TEAM IS DOING THER BEST. THE SORENESS IS A GOOD SIGN OF MUSCLES COMING BACK.
                      glad to hear things are getting better brother. you've been in my thoughts and prayers. keep up the hard work! and please keep me posted about the story if it comes out in muscle mag
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Will do my friend

Comment

Working...
                        X