just wondering about sus. 250 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering about sus. 250 ?

I was wondering the "decanoate" 100mg in sus. 250.... This is the same compound as "Deca-Durabolin" or not..? the reason I ask is I have taken Deca in the past with cypionate and it just shut me down and made me lazy and no sex drive...... Or is Deca-Durabolin different..? I also had one more question, if I was to take a lab rat dose of say 100mg every 10 days or perhaps even less, could one stay on for extended period of time, kind of like low test therapy..?? or is what they perscribe for low test therapy a totally different type of test, like say a topical gel or something. Hope this makes sense...

the decanoate ester is just a slower acting testosterone, deca is a nandrolone, completely different things here. test therapy is basically taking however much test u need to hold the average level of a healthy male. its usually in the area of 100 mg every 5 days or so, but can vary from person to person. at those levels you def stopping all natty production, so unless u plan on doing it forever, you should stick to protocol
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I was wondering the same thing if you could do a trt dose of test for like 6 month's or a year and then use hcg and clomid to kick thing's back up. I don't know enough about the body and the effect's.

Perhaps if you took HCG as part of your protocol so your HPTA wasn't completely shutdown it might work?

Comment

If you give your natural production a vacation for a year it might not work as good as before so there is a risk. But I know a few guy's on Sus250 for trt and they love it.

Comment

I know a guy that was on for 13 months. He spent 6+ months trying to restart natural production with help of doctors and couldn't. Now he is on try for life.
          iamready
          Last edited by iamready; 09-15-2011, 11:51 AM. Reason: fixing phones autocorrect corrections

Comment

could u do a trt dose of test for like 6 month's or a year and then use hcg and clomid to kick thing's back up. I don't know enough about the body and the effect's.

Why would u want to have to buy+inject test just to maintain ur nat levels?(I know u like the feeling of being "ON")
            the whole purpose for Roids is to get a higher level/boost.
            I think what u r looking for is a way to enhance or add to ur Nat levels - shit we all are - "the Holy Grail"

- their has been some positive Bro-search in the area of short, low dose cycles of anavar (10-50mg) or Dbol (5-10mgED) - 3wk max with No or limited shut down.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
              I know a guy that was on for 13 months. He spent 6+ months trying to restart natural production with help of doctors and couldn't. Now he is on try for life.
              was he employing the use of HCG while "on". And did he use multiple compounds or test only?

Comment

He blasted and cruised repeatedly with other compounds ( usually Tren). Not sure if he used hcg while on but did while trying to jumpstart natural production

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                  He blasted and cruised repeatedly with other compounds ( usually Tren). Not sure if he used hcg while on but did while trying to jumpstart natural production
                  Yes sir thanks. If I did a longer cycle I would only do a high hrt cycle 250mg per week and only cruise with that. Tren is pretty harsh and blasting probably didn't help either. Thanks for the input. Perhaps 20 weeks would be safer.

Comment

Thanks guy's think i will just do 250 every 10 days for couple months, something simple. Got gear today. Was also wondering..I have for an AI (CEM products) Liquid Letro and for PCT (CEM Liquid tamox) do you guy's think these are effective and if so how often and at what dose should I use the (Litro-AI)..? if I am only doing 250mg every ten days...? Bottle is 30ml 2.5/ml
                    Thanks

Comment

what are you trying to accomplish with this? if you think you have low t and want to be on trt go to the doc and get the blood tests.. if ur goal is to grow you w ould need to take more then what you have planned. That dose would be about equal to ur test level as a teenager. (confused)

Comment

Think 250mg's every five days huh..? My last cycle, that was the amount and made great gains. Guess I will give it a shot, I do need to put on size, been doing lots of cardio to get lean,now need to shift gears and get diet dialed in for growth..! still wondering if the CEM shit is the real deal, anyone use there products with satisfaction.??
                        Steven

Comment

Working...
                        X