Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will clen show a false positive in a drug test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will clen show a false positive in a drug test?

I can't find a definite answer on this. My girl wants to use it but she's on probation n gets random ua's. Anyone know for sure if clen will show as amphetamine?

It has a different structure and is using different pathways.

Ephedrine on the other hand has a kinda simular structure. But all means will only show up if you test for them. And even then, the tests can tell the difference between all different means. Third clen is used in many asthma medications..

Comment

clen never crossed my mind, but i was alittle worried about taking ephedrine while on probation. i laid off the eph and took clen for a few days before my visit, lol
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Ephedrine and amphetamine are both central sympathimimetics, so they can grouped together
        clen on the other side is beta agonist completely different group
        so like others i don't think it's possible to show as a false positive

Comment

these guys are right. clen won't make you positive for anything related to probation. if she was in a tested bodybuilding show, thats another story, but yea, you're fine. like these guys are saying, eph can pop as amphetamine. i've never known anyone in real life or on the internet that has told me this has happened to them, but yea...
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sweet shit thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X