whats up everyone? im new here haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up everyone? im new here haha

whats up im deadkey, im currently training to be an amatuer mma fighter and have been into weightlifting for 5 years. i am a member of another uhm, forum much like this one and i decided to try this one out bc their were alotta pricks on the ''other'' forum. im currently all natural and have never used any form of aas but im hoping in the future once i get my diet down alittle better ill be able to go on a 12 week test E cycle. ive spent probably a year+ researching steroids and i can say that i know more about em than most of these guys in the gyms around here(in my area) so yeah just thought i would chime in and wave a hand,

peace,
    deadkey
    "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Ok, Deadkey welcome to JM.

Comment

thanks man this site looks nice,
      "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

welcome to JM!

Comment

Welcome to the site.
          Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

good for you, doing your research. you've been around the boards long enough to know that is not what we commonly see from guys looking to gear up! hope JM can help you learn more and that you get what you want out of your cycle when you do in fact do it. let us know if there is any help we can lend.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

welcome...!

Comment

Working...
              X