New Naps Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Naps Products

Guys, It looks like there are a few new categories open for Naps finally. I am placing an order for test cyp from Generic Supplements, Europe. Does anyone have any experience with this gear? I assume it's legit coming from Naps but just wanted to know if anyone has used it before.

GS is top quality stuff, used several times and always great results.
    Dan Duchaine
    Banned
    Last edited by Dan Duchaine; 09-12-2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
      GS is top quality stuff, used several times and always great results.
      This is nice to know

Comment

There advertising 20% off all Naps Gear..... But the new items posted are not marked down! Whats up with that?

Comment

I'm sure once its fully going there will be a huge sale
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

You may also notice that when you add stuff to your cart you get the three little red astrix in your cart... meaning they are out of stock... I think they are just still getting the site ready. I'm holding off on ordering till they say they have everything in stock.

Comment

Yup things are not set to reopen or really start selling anything. This is just prep for when its time to reopen.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I'm like a kid waiting of christmas...
                ... my fear is that when they do reopen they will be so flooded that they will have to pretty much shut down again...

first come first serve I suppose... I'm checking in about 3 times a day for the moment they are really open and have cash in hand to get the payment out immediately... you snooze you loose.

Comment

Came here to get some information on when the reopening was going to be, looks like I will need to be a bit more patient.

Comment

Is there any chance of them accepting AlertPay in the future, like some other sources seem to be doing..?

Would be really beneficial to dodge those horrible WU transfer fees...

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog51 View Post
                      Came here to get some information on when the reopening was going to be, looks like I will need to be a bit more patient.
                      \
                      buddy some ppl I have read have been waiting until May to get there stuff in and have not yet. Lots o ppl from June as well.

Do you really want to be the guinea pig so to speak when they first re-open? Not saying that they are not going to deliver but if It were my money I would wait until some other ppl order and stuff start's flowing again before doing anything. If you need some stuff now there are lot's of other sponsor's that are going strong right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bromin View Post
                        \
                        buddy some ppl I have read have been waiting until May to get there stuff in and have not yet. Lots o ppl from June as well.

Do you really want to be the guinea pig so to speak when they first re-open? Not saying that they are not going to deliver but if It were my money I would wait until some other ppl order and stuff start's flowing again before doing anything. If you need some stuff now there are lot's of other sponsor's that are going strong right now.
                        I've always had good luck with them, I haven't ordered in a bit but I'm willing to try a test order when they open and see how it turns out. This is all a gamble, we take chances with everyone we order from. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

Comment

i disagree, respectfully with bromin... they are catching up on all orders, sending out many many reshipments and making sure everyone gets their packs b4 the reopen. This is one of the biggest and well known suppliers around and a company with alot of integrity. Because of this, it should just be understood that upon opening all issues will be resolved and they will be stronger then ever. + a Sale..which would be stupid to pass up :P..

this thread is getting a little off topic as usual ....

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                            i disagree, respectfully with bromin... they are catching up on all orders, sending out many many reshipments and making sure everyone gets their packs b4 the reopen. This is one of the biggest and well known suppliers around and a company with alot of integrity. Because of this, it should just be understood that upon opening all issues will be resolved and they will be stronger then ever. + a Sale..which would be stupid to pass up :P..

this thread is getting a little off topic as usual ....
                            ( they are catching up on all orders, sending out many many reshipments ) Hope thats true as i havent seen a lot of people posting they got theirs yet . There should be lots of post saying they got the gear real soon !!!!

Comment

my buddy got a seizure letter this weekend. not that thats good but it means the packs are starting to move again. but im curious how many will be seized, he was quick to blame the seizure on the pack sitting at some mail hub waaaay too long
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                              X