Branch warren out of 2011 olympia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch warren out of 2011 olympia!

seen this on different board thought i would posted it up if you guys haven't heard alreaddy. bad new for branch and his fans i guess its says he should be ok for Arnold Classic in March 2012. but due to torn quad tendon he will be out of the olympia.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/n...r-olympia.html

Wow and guillian barre knocked me out of two big shows and pro card. I feel for him

Comment

This morning Arnold Classic Champion Branch Warren had surgery to repair a quad tendon. His doctors at Baylor Hospital in Texas said the surgery went better than expected. According to his wife, Trish, he is recovering comfortably at home and plans to begin rehabilitation as soon as possible.

Warren's doctors expect him recover 100 percent and have no doubt that he will be able to defend his Arnold Classic title.

The 2011 Arnold champ suffered a torn quad tendon on Saturday after slipping in a parking lot in Atlanta, Georgia. The injury has forced Warren to skip this year's Mr. Olympia competition September 16-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Warren, who placed second in 2009 and third in the 2010 Mr. Olympia competitions was expected to place high again in this year's show.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yeah I heard about it, hard to imagine that a stupid pavement can screw your life for a while

Comment

yea, this was shitty news. too bad. the guy can't catch a break. he'll be back though. he doesn't let injury hold him back...he just comes back stronger.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hope so, not good to lose a great bber

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith View Post
              hope so, not good to lose a great bber
              no question in my mind, he'll be back. look at the other major injuries he's had. he tore his damn tricep and when he came back, his tri's were bigger and badder than they ever were, lol. the guy has got a work ethic like no one else, IMO.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X