Predators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predators

Adrien Brody put on 25 pounds for his role in Predator, but he still looks much smaller then Arnold Schwarzenegger did in 1987. It looks like the trend of bigger more muscular actors in the action movies is turning towards smaller guys. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files

I,m a fan of the 1987 film myself. I like the big He-man as the hero but your right alot of todays movies got smaller actors playing the part as hero.

Comment

I rather see a bigger guy for the role.
      hgh@technologist.com

I am not the original be1.

Comment

Is the flim gd???

Comment

its ok lol ive now seen it.. its not bad.. they hav left it open for another 1 to b made

Comment

Smaller guys and bigger chicks it seems. Lame

Comment

it's a shame that movies like "the hulk" are all cgi. i'd like to see someone like cutler play the rule of the hulk
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I like Bigger and taller. 275lbs over 6'2. Maybe because that is my size? Super heavy weights has sucked when it first started now Big is all over the NPC stage. Sorry got a little off beat.

Comment

The Preditor was my favorite movie as a kid. I didnt even know they remade it. It's probably lame as fuck lol

Comment

The main guy in it also couldn't act. he made me laugh through the whole thing with how he tried to be 'Dark and Mysterious'. waste of money. i wouldn't see it again.

Comment

Adrien Brody?? Gotta be honest with ya,,,
                      This was my first time ever seeing the guy in a movie,and he took over the role of Arnold??? The guy is a girly man!!!
                      Seriously, Look in the photo,, He's saying to himself - Look at me I model Undiessssss!!!!!!!

Comment

Safelife,, what do you think??

Comment

Working...
                        X