Kai speaks about his prep for the O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai speaks about his prep for the O

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I love watching these videos.

Comment

yea, he certainly brings entertainment to the sport. he can be very long winded at time, but i think that mike pulcinella does one hell of a job editing him into concise, digestable segments.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

dam i really need to buy some new speakers for my pc, all these vids i can never watch them
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 09-10-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

woops. didnt mean to edit your post, jimmy...

you have no earbuds or headphones?

Comment

iv got head phones but have to plug them in at the back of the pc and then i cant see the screen because not long enough i'll get speaker though the week need em to watch Olympia on next weekend anyway haha

Comment

iv got head phones but have to plug them in at the back of the pc and then i cant see the screen because not long enough i'll get speaker though the week need em to watch Olympia on next weekend anyway haha
              why don't you turn the pc around, you don't need it facing you except when you insert a cd or turn it on

anyway, I wish the best for Kai, nice video

Comment

Working...
              X