Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain after injection

Hello,

Well here's my question, but first I need to point out that everything I used I made sure to be 100% sterile. Anyway, I've injected myself in the thigh, that was yesterday, and since then I have some pretty severe pain at that same spot. Kinda have trouble walking. I was wondering if this was normal, especially in a new penetration zone? Or if I should be worried
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

I've had this happen as well. I made a newbie error and injected myself in my lower quad. That was really dumb. It swole up and I almost couldn't walk at all. It will subside so no worries. It just hurts like hell for a bit.

Comment

I actually stopped injecting in my quad because of this. I find the glutes, biceps and delts tend to be my good spots. Even when I inject in my upper quad I still have enough pain to decide it's not worth it. They say if you massage and put heat on after injection it will disperse better but I haven't found that to be true. I may just not be pinning right too.

Comment

I had something like this happen to me, but it was because the gear was shit!!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

were about on the thigh did you pin? and its probs just because you never pinned before maybe just virgin muscle pain, just keep your eye on it make sure its not infected or anything and don't worry to much about it.

Comment

id be willing to be its just the virgin muscle. the thighs tend to be the worst virgin pains out there, but it will go away. i pin my thighs all the time, and i pin the lower section. the first 2-3 times hurt pretty bad, but i dont feel anything anymore
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I'm pretty sure I did the vastus lateralis

Comment

I gotta say tho, when I did it on my right thigh it went fine, the left one, tho was the problem.

Comment

you will feel pain as we had talked about before. Keep it streched heated when possible and stay hydrated. my first cycle was fine with no pain but the second by the fourth day my quad is tight. my buddy felt damn near crippled on time. He started warming up his gear under the faucet and then injecting, massaging, and taking a hot bath and he said that worked great for him. I dont have that kind of time so I just deal with it when it happens and if it happenes
                  Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I had the same problem when I first stated injectng into my quads. I seriosuly thought something was wrong at first but after a few pins it wasn't too bad, considering it was prop.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                      id be willing to be its just the virgin muscle. the thighs tend to be the worst virgin pains out there, but it will go away. i pin my thighs all the time, and i pin the lower section. the first 2-3 times hurt pretty bad, but i dont feel anything anymore
                      agree. i would make sure you are in fact hitting what you think you're hitting, but i believe PW is right. AAS injections can hurt really bad when you aren't used to them.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks everyone i appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                        X