Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Upcoming Cycle Feedback Please

Greetings Bros,

I've passed a few cycle ideas here over the past few months but i think i'm set on my 2nd cycle.

Test P - 150mg EOD @ 8wks
    Test E - 250mg Once a week @ 8wks (i heard that pinning test e while on test p helps keeps levels more stable in blood)
    Win Inj - 100mg EOD @ 8 wks
    Tbol - 80mg ED @ 8 wks

Now i do realize i will be running tbol for a little longer than advised oral length, I will be also running plenty of liver support etc. Im just not sure about the dose. Ive read that .4mg per lbs of body weight, and other places i read 50mg is enough. So i'm still a bit iffy on tbol dosage.
    MontBlanc
    Last edited by MontBlanc; 09-06-2011, 03:35 PM.

i would run the prop 2 weeks longer than e, whether u run prop for 10 weeks, or enan for 6 is up to you. although i would recommend the prop for 10, this will help you shorten the time of esters clearing out. the earlier u can start ur pct, the better off ull be
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Good point, thanks PW

Comment

When I ran tbol I stared with 60 mg a day, and it was decent at that dosage. After a few weeks I upped it to 80, loved it.

Comment

thanks bman, i think ill just stick with 80mgs debating on length though. 8 or 10wks. tbol is a relatively mild compound so i think i might risk the 10wk usage.

PW, when do you think i should start up pct? this will be my first run with prop and i know the half life is 2-3days so you suggest pct 2-3days after last injection or the night of my last injection?

PCT will be liquid torem fyi. I find it superior to nolva or clomid in the sense of bring my boys back.

Comment

id wait 3-4 days. but bc you dont have the 14 days that youd have with cyp or enan, make sure to run hcg towards the end of the cycle bc you wont have that window that you would with other esters

Comment

cypionate for once a week enan for twice a week injection to keep the blood stable.

Comment

everything sounds good man i'd say fk it and just do 10 weeks of tbol lol u should be fine
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Thanks guys, i appreciate the advice. PW think you could pm me a place to get hcg considering out sponsor is in dispose at the moment. or at else point me in the right direction.

O I forgot, i was trying to keep cycles short because I hope to do a bit of fitness modeling & with longer cycles i feel that the time off and it is extremely difficult to keep all the gains while on cycle so to keep a more steady or consistent id opt for shorter cycles. PW what do you think?
                  Thanks
                  MontBlanc
                  Last edited by MontBlanc; 09-08-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

im cruising at 225 prop a week right now between cycles for that exact reason. im gonna do one more blast then run a looooong pct trying to make sure i dont mess myself up. i dont want to have to go on trt, but at the same time im not scared to go on.

im gonna send u a pm in just a sec

Comment

Thanks PW ur the man

Comment

Hey bros, i know ive been changing my upcoming cycle up but im debating on throwing NPP in the mix. silverback really got me thinking. So if i ran my up coming cycle id be

Test P - 525mg/wk
                        NPP - 350mg/wk
                        dbol - 25mg ED
                        adex - .5mg EOD
                        Ill run for only 6 wks. short lean bulk pre-winter/winter cycle.
                        I do have a tiny bit of pre-existing gyno from puberty and it flared up on my first cycle but i hit it hard and quick with aggressive letro dose. I am a bit concerned about hairloss and i know if i run any form of deca it will make hairloss issues worse. What do you bros think bout adding NPP? and what do you think a good adex dosage is? Thanks bros

Comment

id bump up the npp to 4-500 from my experiences(i love the prop/npp combo).. .5 adex is fine.. Is the dbol for the 6 weeks as well?if so that moderate dose will be good. GL

Comment

thanks BL for quick response. yes, the dbol will be ran throughout whole cycle hence the lower dosage. 4-500 of npp, i was just worried about the deca dick issue because ive always learned that deca (deconoate ester) should be ran around half the dose of the test but i guess w the PP ester the ED isnt really an issue? Im looking for lean muscular development more so than just mass. my diet will consist of 3500cals super clean. I want to increase vascularity, definition, & size and i do realize it is a classic "bulking" cycle but i was hoping with the shorter esters which hold less water retention and my clean diet (& my genetics im naturally a skinny person) i could develop more lean muscle mass without the extra test deca dbol bloat.

Comment

Working...
                            X