X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING!!!!! Do not buy these

Hey Guys

Thought i would give you a heads up:

If you see any of these little fuckers about run like the wind.........

Ive been known to be a guinea pig for steroids as my body is generally quite resistant to AAS and sides , Twice I have tried these along with some close friends ive taken nearly a 1000 in 6 momnths and not seen one llb of gains. Beware
    Attached Files
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

damn, always sucks. these are supposed to be heart shaped pills
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

We live and learn - I got them at cost price just to try them out

Sam I heard the blue hearts were out of production now? I have a UK source that still sells them im just a little dubious as you can imagine
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

well, gglad to didnt lose too much cash then. i heard that blue hearts had been stopped but i also heard that was untrue...that they are still being made.

Comment

actually this is not Danabol DS bro take a look at this picture, a real thai DS dbol (u have a real bottle but with totally bogus tablets)
          Attached Files

Comment

Body Research does not distribute Danabol DS. March Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
            is the sole distributor as you can see on the Thai FDA website.
            http://www.fda.moph.go.th/eng/index.stm

Buyer beware
            any bottle of Danabol DS with a Body Research logo and (?Distributed by Body Research?) is a counterfeit of March Pharmaceutical?s registered/licensed product. March Pharmaceutical does not export products outside Thailand.
            Counterfeit Danabol DS can be found worldwide and even at pharmacies inside
            Thailand. Since counterfeit product are not controlled/regulated by any agencies there is no telling what active ingredients or the amount they contain.
            Category of Registration LOCAL MANUFACTURED DRUG REGISTRATION FOR HUMAN (SINGLE)
            Registration Number 1A 366/46
            Name DANABOL DS
            Class SPECIAL CONTROL DRUG
            Dosage form COMPRESSED TABLET
            Drug Type INTERNAL USE
            Quality of Unit 1 TABLET Contains
            METHANDROSTENOLONE 10.00 MG.
            Category of Licence LICENCE TO PRODUCE MODERN DRUGS
            Licence Number : 1 3/26
            Supplier/Distributor MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
            Manufacturer MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
            Also March has renamed and re-registered Stanol because of the mass counterfeiting problems. Stanol has been renamed Stanozolol.
            Category of Registration LOCAL MANUFACTURED DRUG REGISTRATION FOR HUMAN (SINGLE)
            Registration Number 1A 460/43
            Name STANOZOLOL
            Class SPECIAL CONTROL DRUG
            Dosage form COMPRESSED TABLET
            Drug Type INTERNAL USE
            Quality of Unit 1 TABLET Contains
            STANOZOLOL 5.00 MG.
            Category of Licence LICENCE TO PRODUCE MODERN DRUGS
            Licence Number : 1 3/26
            Supplier/Distributor MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
            Manufacturer MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
            March Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd product line does not focus on Anabolic Hormones as we carry only 3 such products.We would like the consumer to be
            aware that the 2 products mentioned in this post are widely counterfeited and to be aware how to tell the genuine products from the counterfeit.

Though March complaints about the counterfeites some guys on the net rave about the counterfeit jar that is completely sealed (made in China distributed also from Bulgaria turkey etc) and has blue harts. Loose Blue harts from China where very good also, but that depends of course on the source.

Nice to see these bad ones, never saw round blue ones in the DS jar.
            Attached Files

Comment

Danish Police did test some sized danabol, and the test showed traceses of amphetamine !!!

Comment

thanks for the warning! , fuck those thieves :@

Comment

there are still true blue hearts guys

Comment

i agree. not even close.

Comment

hey anybody tryed gear199.com is it letig?

Comment

Working...
                      X