Is there a war going on against boards again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a war going on against boards again

I was texted some info speaking about professional muscle. Which not sure if factucal,yet. Anyone else here this.

I just think its someone pissed off. Thats all.

Comment

Do you mean professional scam board haha
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

were u scammed

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
          Do you mean professional scam board haha
          were u scammed thats a BIG WORD to use. becareful when saying that.

Comment

I havent heard anything recently that hasnt been said about that place for years. Whats the new word?

Comment

Just small talk. Don't think it's true

Comment

When a leading person at PM sells bogus follistatin, think on could call that a scam

Comment

Originally posted by big2 View Post
                  When a leading person at PM sells bogus follistatin, think on could call that a scam
                  hmmm REALLY

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    hmmm REALLY
                    A former member at PM HPLC testet the follistatin a surten sponsor sells there .
                    SAFELIFE you are wellcome to pm me , dont wanna get involved in that thing with spreading names over the net

Comment

Ive heard to much crap about that board, EROIDS is startting a bit of chatter about it too , Think ill stick to what I know................. Ive heard alot more bad than good. And i have 2 very good friends one of which was scammed by Alin and another never recieved goods from another source, I cant remember the name now.

Anyway needless to say ill stick to JM and my Sources I trust
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                        I was texted some info speaking about professional muscle. Which not sure if factucal,yet. Anyone else here this.
                        Yes it was instigated by PHF which is still owned by the original IBE owners. They are some shady fucks i wouldnt believe anything they say. They own some peptide research chem site and there own reps left and openly admitted to underdosed bunk prouduct so to me i wouldnt trust a damn word PHF/IBE/innovative research says anywhere about anyone.
                        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

No one has Real Follistain, not Phil, PP, GWP, Genx, etc. Its all bullshit. Dont get suckered into that scam. From my understanding, there were just as many unhappy customers as there were happy customers with that stuff. That tells me, something fishy going on. But you still have the nuthuggers that kiss Phils ass, and stick by him through his shadiness. Its funny they ban Phils partner from PM, but not Phil? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                            No one has Real Follistain, not Phil, PP, GWP, Genx, etc. Its all bullshit. Dont get suckered into that scam. From my understanding, there were just as many unhappy customers as there were happy customers with that stuff. That tells me, something fishy going on. But you still have the nuthuggers that kiss Phils ass, and stick by him through his shadiness. Its funny they ban Phils partner from PM, but not Phil? lol..
                            All about $ IM
                            Pure bullshit all the way nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by big2 View Post
                              All about $ IM
                              Pure bullshit all the way nothing else
                              And thats all it is too. To my understanding, 'REAL' Follistain is like $4k/gram. So how are these guys selling it so cheap? Phils Follistain isnt the only thing that tested out bad, some of his other stuff was garbage, something contained salt.. Not good!

Comment

Working...
                              X