oral vs injected AS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral vs injected AS

I was wondering whether anyone had tableaus with numbers/percentages comparing both oral and injected AS, as well as their efficiency? I couldn't find any post with comparisons pros/cons etc...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

the side effects from orals is much worse. you can run injectables at higher doses for longer periods of time. basically, you can get better results from an injectable. the base of your cycles should be testosterone.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam, much appreciated.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Orals are basically accessories to a cycle. Test as a base. Dbol and drol are typically used as a jump start. They will add weight and strength at a more rapid rate but they will be more harsh on the liver and posibly produces side effects quicker. The gains can be harder to keep because of how rapid they come on. But they have their place.

In the end diet determines the type of gains. You can cut on dbol and drol but you really have to have your diet in check. Anavar is pretty mild on liver but you don't get the same type of gains.

Overall injectables are safer and better in the long run.

Comment

xamo I think if u do a search for "oral only" cycles u will find pros + cons -(mostly cons).

if ur about bulk + long term benefits inject is best but I also believe their has been some success with short term (3weeks) oral only cycles - gains about 5lbs.

depending upon what oral+dose u take 3 weeks is said to minimize if not eliminate the Naty Test Shut Down?
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X