Gp npp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp npp

Sup fellas. I started my cycle last night and pinned the GP npp for the very first time. I've used a lot of their oils but not their npp. So far I can say 2ml went very smooth in a 25 gauge pin. No pain today and I can't even tell I injected last night.

I'm also running their enan and tbol. I'll bump this thread in a few weeks with some additional feedback. I've seen very little on their npp and I have big hopes

good news i have some GP NPP on order and plan to run it along with their Tbol. both products i've yet to use. have you used their tbol before?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Oh yeah

Tbol is my favorite oral and their GP brand is the best I've used. 50mg per day is plenty for me, but my goals are different than most bros here and I like conservative cycles in general.

Comment

I guess I should post my whole cycle and some basic info about me.

I'm 5'10", ~205 lbs, and relatively lean. I'm a competitive XC bike racer. My goals for the cycle are recomp and strength gains without killing my endurance. I would be happy with five pounds of lbm and five pounds of fatloss while gaining overall strength and power.

The cycle is 1ml enan and 2ml npp e3d along with 50mg tbol daily. I'll run the test 10 weeks and the npp 6-8 weeks, tbol 4-6 weeks. I'm currently running .25mg of prami and 12.5mg aromasin ed. I might switch to eod injections, but for now im rolling with e3d. The phenylprop ester has a 4.5 day half life so hopefully my levels will stay pretty even with the e3d injects.

Ok that's enough info for now. I'll bump in a week. I should be feeling some magic by then.

Btw, I had a nasty placebo pump today in the gym haha

Comment

That's great cycle! I would grow from it like weed. 750mg of test 300mg npp nad t-bol. Nice...

Comment

when did you got your order?

Comment

When you say XC Bike racer, I assume you are talking MTB? I am interested in what you are doing since I am getting ready to start a cycle myself after trying some other things that didnt work too well for me and actually slowed me down! I race road bicycles but do a lot of MTB riding so your info is certainly relevant to me if it is in fact bicycle racing. I was getting ready to order the Endurance Stack from Naps. It looked good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Faster View Post
                When you say XC Bike racer, I assume you are talking MTB? I am interested in what you are doing since I am getting ready to start a cycle myself after trying some other things that didnt work too well for me and actually slowed me down! I race road bicycles but do a lot of MTB riding so your info is certainly relevant to me if it is in fact bicycle racing. I was getting ready to order the Endurance Stack from Naps. It looked good to me.
                I'm am in fact a mtb racer. I have a very extensive background in bmx racing but that was when I was much younger. Ive recently began xc racing after a few months of being back on a bike. I only have a handful of races under my belt and in still very much a novice.

The endurance stack from naps looks good. Id make a few tweaks by running the test and EQ a bit longer, but overall it's pretty solid.

Comment

Originally posted by noisia View Post
                  when did you got your order?
                  I've had the npp stashed for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    good news i have some GP NPP on order and plan to run it along with their Tbol. both products i've yet to use. have you used their tbol before?
                    You're gonna love it, bro! Nice lean and dry gains. GP Tbol is the best.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Second inject last night. No pain then or now. This gear is so smooth.

I'm already starting to fill out. I walked by the mirror yesterday and my delts, traps, and arms were looking swoled and tight. I couldn't help but grin

This is going to be fun.

No sides so far except mild insomnia. I'm thinking this could be the prami.

Comment

One week update.

Well, I've somehow managed to gain nine pounds this week haha

Today's weigh in was after a 15 mile training ride yesterday that was basically 2 hours of hiit.

Endurance is up and I added weight/reps to everything today. So far so very good

Comment

Very nice, bro! GP products are top notch !
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Great cycle man, is this your first cycle ?
                            it's good to know that GP products make things smooth in cycles

Comment

Not my first. First time using npp though.

Here's my weekly update! Almost two weeks in now.

I'm up 12 pounds at this point and I would say things are starting to kick in I had a ridiculous workout today. It's very apparent that I'm on. At least to my trained eye lol. I'm waiting on some of my gym bros to start questioning me.

Comment

Working...
                              X