Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver health and Dbol

Hey guys,

What I could understand by reading the forum was that Dbol wasn't to be taken more than 5 weeks due to its effect on the liver. I was wondering if that could be changed by ones use of a liver support/health supplement such as DrivenSports Triazole or SciVation Sesamin?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Dude im running 100mg of Anadrol for 6 weeks and im fine , Its the age old argument of liver toxicity, Personally pop em like smarties

They originally used Anadrol on HIV patients for up to 30 weeks at a dose of 100mg a week so kind of throws the whole argument in to the air
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

they CAN cause issues, but just stay in tune with your body, eat clean, drink plenty of water, and 99% of people wont have any issues
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I agree pushinweight, Its all about knowing your body feeling when its under strain etc
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

hmmm now I'm wndering what kinda feeling you get from taking dbol too much. haha oh well i'll have to wait and see
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ive only worried about my health from orals once in my life. i started getting bad pains in my lower back, felt like my kidneys were going to explode. but i had quite a few things going on so im not even sure if the gear was to blame. i was taking accutane also, and not drinking enough water. but if you get even close to hurting yourself, your body will def give you warning signs. easiest being your urine, if it gets crazy lookin, be careful. but dbol is very mild, i dont think ull have any issues
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I also was getting pain in lower left of my back.. better to be safe .. good luckw ith ur cycle

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                Hey guys,

What I could understand by reading the forum was that Dbol wasn't to be taken more than 5 weeks due to its effect on the liver. I was wondering if that could be changed by ones use of a liver support/health supplement such as DrivenSports Triazole or SciVation Sesamin?
                It is more of ur own Body's response to orals.
                I honestly do not believe that liver support/health supplement have a significant affect on live toxicity/enzymes - its like washing ur dick after u hit the town hump...it probably wont help but it cant hurt?
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  I honestly do not believe that liver support/health supplement have a significant affect on live toxicity/enzymes -
                  i kind of agree. liver supps may help but i dont think they are going to make or break anything.

OP, the only way to know for sure how it is effecting your body is to have blood work done. orals can be awful for your liver, yes, but so are a lot of meds that are used every day and as long as you get the proper blood work done, you would have nothing to worry about. most people dont do this though and instead keep their oral runs short, 4-6 wks, in an attempt to avoid problems. besides liver issues, orals can destroy your cholesterol profile very fast. some worse than others. i have personally seen winny take my good cholesterol down to single digits in 4 wks. if your liver starts going bad, you MAY feel sick in a number of ways to warn you. if you throw off your LDL/HDL, you won't know it. you could go on for a long time before it caused a problem, but once it did, you'd be fucked. keep the oral runs short or get blood work done

Comment

Working...
                  X