Newbie needs help with first cycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help with first cycle...

Im a newbie to AS i have been training for a while now i have taking a lot of supplements over the years but never any AS,i want to do my first cycle soon.My training and diet is in check and im ready to do my first cycle.Im 6'2" 225lbs 36 yrs.But for my first cycles i would prefer to do an Oral not an injection.What Oral cycle would you recommend and what PTC.I really need your help i have been reading a lot on this these days but still not an expert and i don't know anybody that use steroids. thanks

Dude

Were not here to spoon feed you!

You need to go figure out your cycle and PCT come back and we can tweak it and make suggestions for you mate
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
      Dude

Were not here to spoon feed you!

You need to go figure out your cycle and PCT come back and we can tweak it and make suggestions for you mate
      what about this:
      Weeks 1-8 50mg GP Methan50 per day
      Weeks 1-8 25mg GP Proviron per day
      Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

Should i use something else as PCT? thanks

Comment

I know you think doing orals is in some way "safer" than injectionable but its completely false. oral only aren't sufficient cycles, they are very harsh on liver/kidneys and they are extremelly temporary and you wont be able to keep ur gains. I honestly, would say stick with 500mg/wk of test E or C @ 10-12wks and if u wana bulk wks 1-5 dbol @20-40mgs ED and if u wana lean weeks 9-14(2 weeks of of idle before pct) of 50mg ED winstrol. as for PCT nolva 20mg ED @ wks 15-19/20, literally the bread and butter for beginner cycles. u prolly wont get another answer cept this unless u wana get bitched at . (strong srs)

Comment

Mostly agree with the above post. Orals are not to be used as the cycle. They are accessories to them.

1st cycle should be test E or C 500mg a week 10-12 weeks. Have an AI on hand for estro sides. I prefer aromisin.
          Pct. Torem or clomid and you can add nolva.

Hcg should be used for all cycles. Don't waste your time on an oral cycle. If you are not ready to inject then you are not ready. You need to do some more research and see why these things are recommended and what actually happens when using AAS. Orals shut down natural test production just like oils and you need to replace that test. Do some more reading and not about what oral to use but read about how and why they work. What types of sides they can cause and what is used to minimize sides etc.

Comment

If it's the needles you are afraid of don't be 25 g you can't even feel it trust me I hate needles but I'm kinda a junky now I can't wait to pin lol . My first cycle was dbol at 30 mgs a day and test c at 500 mg a week and I loved it gains 20 pounds in 10 weeks . If u run dbol only u will gain weight but in the end you will watch it all fall off you fast when u stop taking it .
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

oral gains are mostly just temporary gains, you may hold 20-40% of them after PCT is done with. As mentioned, if you are not ready to pin your not ready for a cycle.

the oral cycle you listed is the pre made one from geneza, use one of their beginnger inj cycles. also run hcg

Comment

Working...
              X