Help me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me.

I was on dbol for 5 weeks at 50mg a day... I started getting gyno so I dropped the dbol and started taking novadlex and now my gyno is gone. I took the nolva at 60mg for a week and then 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for a week.

I have 3 weeks of dbol left... Can i start taking it again so I can finish my cycle?

are you not running no test? if not i'm gonna say no, you should not run the d-bol more than about 5 weeks anyway because of the liver toxic, if you have already been off for 4 weeks just carry on with pct, if your running test carry on with the test till end of cycle then do pct after

Comment

Like stated dbol only is a bad idea. You need to run test as the base of every cycle.

Dbol will convert estro rapidly and that's why you got gyno. Nolva is ok to stop e2 at the receptor in breast tissue but it actually does nothing to reduce estro. You need to run test 500mg is a good start and you can add dbol the first 4-5 weeks. You know you are gyno prone so you will need to run an AI , preferably aromisin (exemestane) at 12.5 mg a day right from the start. If you start to get gyno increase the aromisin to 25mg a day. Save nolva for pct. I would use torem or clomid. I personally don't like clomid so I use torem because the work in a similar way at the pituitary. You can add nolva to either because it works differently to achieve the same results as the other two.

I would also suggest hcg 250 iu twice a week the entire cycle then starting the day after last test pin hcg at 500iu a day for 10 days. Take four days off then start your serm. You run aromisin thru the entire cycle and pct. Aromisin works well with serms. Adex and letro don't work as well with serms but can be used but letro is very strong and both would need to be tapered off to avoid estro rebound. Aromisin will not cause a rebound so no need to taper.

Comment

Working...
      X