With only 35 years Luke Wood died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With only 35 years Luke Wood died

IFBB Pro Luke Wood died yesterday from the effects of a kidney transplant .The Australians, who received his Pro Card in 2000 and has secured some final spots in professional competitions, had declared last year his retirement from active bodybuilding. He cited massive kidney problems, which led to the surgery now probably with this tragic end. Luke was only 35 years old. Our sympathy is now the families of Luke. Rest in peace!http://youtu.be/cu5R_hnuDRE
    siberiantiger
    Last edited by siberiantiger; 09-02-2011, 11:55 AM.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

What a damn shame. Peace and love to his family

Comment

Sucks that this part of life. Be safe get three month blood work it can help.
      Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
      IFBB Pro Luke Wood died yesterday from the effects of a kidney transplant .The Australians, who received his Pro Card in 2000 and has secured some final spots in professional competitions, had declared last year his retirement from active bodybuilding. He cited massive kidney problems, which led to the surgery now probably with this tragic end. Luke was only 35 years old. Our sympathy is now the families of Luke. Rest in peace!http://youtu.be/cu5R_hnuDRE

Comment

God loves bodybuilder to. We must continue and pray and pick one another up. If u can't give good advice, meaning the negative and postive sides, send the brother to one of us who can help. U guys know me i tell u safe1 and see a doctor. This board is myn family. All those that know me know i will give and answer no matter what time it is. Some who were hurt by limo, know i went a extra yard when hearing this. I took sick shorthly after he acted like a fool. Please none of you spek up. Glad i could help some. I will continue to help make this a safe and family board until i'm hopefully to old. The partY is at my houses......
        SAFELIFE1
        Banned
        Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 10-30-2011, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Amen......

Comment

wonder if xtreme cycling led to his kidney failures???
            Cr?z?

Comment

It's always a tragedy when someone so young passes away. I'm almost ten yrs older than he was and it makes me sit back and contemplate my life and the choices I've made.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                God loves bodybuilder to. We must continue and pray and pick one another up. If u can't give good advice, meaning the negative and postive sides, send the brother to one of us who can help. U guys know me i tell u safe1 and see a doctor. This board is myn family. All those that know me know i will give and answer no matter what time it is. Some who were hurt by limo, know i went a extra yard when hearing this. I took sick shorthly after he acted like a fool. Please none of you spek up. Glad i could help some. I will continue to help make this a safe and family board until i'm hopefully to old. The partY is at my houses......
                I would really appreciate if you could start a thread maybe even sticky it becuz of its importance. I would love to know what tests need be done, how often, at what part of the cycles, if a doctor is needed or can you mail the sample in (i wanted to try this but the one i found didn't work for my state) Also explain if telling your doc though confidential could it affect ur insurance in anyway. JUst give me some good info becuz i believe anyone that is not just gonna do this one or 2 times should definiately start doing it. O and if you knocks r killin i can just ask sam or something chief. Thanks a lot.

ALSO whenever i hear of toxicity i hear the LIVER becuz that is hat processes toxins in th blood. I would like to know what steroids could be harmful for the liver are then just orals or injects too? and is there a safer way to use them or a supplement that can make it safer. I like my kidneys and think a lil info and time put into helping them would not be such a terrible idea

RIP LUKE (Only the good die young, you accomplished a good amount in your life, a pro card is like becoming a navy seal..in difficulty) god bless you all

Comment

Working...
                X