Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid effect on dick/balls/scrotum/prostate/libido

LH/HCG >> FSH/HMG.. the negative gonad feedback loop'

I'm writing an article on how to prevent - bounce back from it, please chime in cq comment or participate..

What follows is a subject not often discussed and controversial. I?ll describe a situation most of you will partly or completely familiar with.

After a long winter you tan on a sun-kissed beach. Some prefectly shaped beautifull girls keep a close eye on your ripped muscular body. The result of a winter of heavy work-outs an a good dietplan. And lets face it, a good cycle. You decide to give the ladies a better view and and walk into the sea. You walk in like a God. When you walk out, the wet trunks show painfully clear that your male pride shrunk by at least fifty percent. The cold water caused your genetals to shrink, sounds familiar, right?

What cold water caused, can also be caused by the use/abuse of to many androgens or during or after a wrong designed cycle and PCT. Your testicals shrink, but not only that, your scrotum shrinks too and your balls retract into your groin. Your dick feels cold and even thinner and smaller. Your libodo is dead and when you do come-off, your ejaculate volume is less then it used to be and sometimes is even painfull. This is mostly accompanied with growth of your prostate that makes you feel like you constantly need to urinate. And when you did, it feels like you still have to pee and afterwards are still dripping. It looks like reversed puberty. Or worse you're getting OOOLD!!

Are you also posting a "correctly" designed cycle and PCT?
    Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Ronny I have a question for ya bro. I have never had the having to piss or feeling like I have to anyway especially during sex, which makes getting a nut a chore, until the past few weeks. I have a great sex drive I'm on maintenance Test Cyp and HCG. I take more than I am suppose to but not "alot" so I can just stay on. I take 300iu of HCG and 500iu of Cyp twice a week and I don't gain in leaps and bounds but it definitely helps me build muscle. I have been on for 3 months and this started like I said about 3 weeks ago. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this? Like alter my dose of one or both? Oh and I take Adex also and I take .5mg twice a week the day after I take my shots. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
      Knowledge Is Power

Comment

yo backagain i'm a bit confused by 500iu cyp do u mean 500ul of test cyp 250? that would be 125mg of test cyp per injection and if u do that 2x a week it would be 250mg a week is this what u mean?
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Its a nice HRT/TRT what are exactly the troubles you have, I don't exactly understand.

Yes I mean to describe how to prevent/restore hypertrophy, I planned to write some more today, but just to busy.
          Will do later this week

Comment

It sounds like he is having issues ejaculating.

This can happen with anti-depressants, but if that is not the case, then I would suspect you get your prostate checked, because BPH can cause ejaculation issues.

Comment

What i put was 500iu (international units) or .5ml or 100mg (cyp 200) twice a wk 200mg a wk. 500iu is the same as .5ml. The dr put me on it for low T. I take more than I am suppose to. I keep my Test level about 1500 and free test in the 700's and my estrogen level last wk was 21. My liver and everything is fine. I can ejaculate after having to go piss 3 or 4 times in an hour or so. Last night was fine but that was the first time in 3 wks. If you have any suggestions I'm open to them.
              BACKAGAIN
              Last edited by BACKAGAIN; 09-02-2011, 01:56 AM.
              Knowledge Is Power

Comment

someone has been neglecting there thread lol
                Hackleech

Comment

You are right, but to my defence, I'm sooo fucking busy.. The peing etc comes because both the HCG and the steroids affect your prostate. I posted an article about it on the blog. If we (men) don't die on other deseases earlier we all will have trouble with our prostate.

A few things from the net. Best oc to consult your doctor and ask for finasteride

Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH),

Normal Prostate Growth During Life
                  The prostate gland is highly unusual because it undergoes an increase in size at several stages during most of a man's life.
                  ? The first growth phase is completed before or at birth, when the average prostate weighs about 1.5 grams.
                  ? The second growth phase occurs early during puberty, when the weight of the prostate gland increases to around 11 grams.
                  ? The third growth phase occurs during the mid-20s, when the weight of the prostate gland increases to approximately 18 grams.
                  ? There is another apparent growth phase that begins when a man is in his 50s.
                  ? By the time a man is in his 70s, the prostate gland has reached a maximum weight of 31 grams.
                  Therefore, throughout a man's lifetime, the prostate gland normally increases in weight about 21 times, compared to its birth weight.
                  Although the prostate gland grows during much of a man's life, urinary flow problems usually appear only after the age of 50 as a consequence of the final growth phase.
                  Sex Hormone Changes That Occur With Aging
                  We do not know why the prostate gland enlarges during multiple growth spurts. However, there are two theories that attempt to explain this phenomenon. Both theories believe hormonal changes over time are responsible.
                  ? Changes in the normal balance of sex hormones. With advancing age, the amount of the male hormone testosterone, decreases relative to the amount of circulating estrogen, the main female reproductive hormone which also circulates in the male.
                  There is some evidence to suggest that this relative increase in circulating estrogen may strengthen the effect of the testosterone derivative DHT, which promotes cell growth in the prostate gland and is formed when testosterone is acted upon by a specific enzyme. As a consequence of estrogen and DHT acting together, cell growth and glandular enlargement are promoted.
                  ? Changes in the role of DHT. Prostate gland development requires the conversion of testosterone into DHT (dihydrotestosterone), in the presence of a specific enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. As aging occurs, the amount of DHT in the prostate gland remains high, even through the circulating testosterone level drops.
                  Some evidence supports the idea that this high level of prostate DHT may by itself promote cell growth and lead to enlargement.
                  Treatment Options for Prostate Enlargement
                  The type of treatment needed for prostate enlargement depends on the severity of the signs and symptoms being experienced. Bleeding from the urinary system, serious or frequent urine infections that can cause more lasting damage, discomfort or lifestyle problems may all indicate that active medical intervention is required. We summarize just some of the treatment options on offer:
                  Medication treatment prostate enlargement
                  There are two types of medication that help to control the symptoms of an enlarged prostate, they are alpha blockers and finasteride Proscar, Propecia. Alpha blockers are effective in about 75% of men. They work by relaxing the muscles at the neck of the bladder making urination easier. The FDA has approved three types: doxazosin Cardura; tamsulosin Flomax and terazosin Hytrin. You should see improvements within one or two days. Side effects can include dizziness, tiredness, and in some, a low blood pressure when you stand up and impotence.
                  Finasteride actually shrinks the prostate gland and is found to be most effective in men whose prostate is significantly enlarged. It can take a long time for the drug to show improvement in symptoms - up to a year for complete results. Side effects can include a reduced libido, impotence and a reduced semen release during ejaculation. Finasteride also has the side effect of hair growth and is also sometimes used for treating male pattern baldness.
                  Herbal Alternatives for prostate enlargement
                  Saw palmetto Serenoa repens has been widely tested and results are promising. It is thought to work by preventing testosterone from breaking down into another form of the hormone associated with prostate tissue growth. In 1998, researchers at the Department of Veterans Affairs reviewed more than a dozen studies involving saw palmetto. It found saw palmetto to be as effective as finasteride in reducing the size of an enlarged prostate and produce fewer side effects. The herbal alternative does work slowly with improvement in urinary symptoms within 1 to 3 months. If after that time there is no improvement then the herb should be discontinued. Additional research is required to determine the appropriate daily dosage of the supplement, its long-term effectiveness.
                  Many conventional drugs have a herbal basis, so just because we associate herbs with health does not mean they are necessarily ‘better’ for you. Also remember, as with many herbal products, saw palmetto may suppress PSA prostate specific antigen levels in your blood and can interfere with the effectiveness of the PSA test so it is important to tell your doctor before having a PSA test.
                  Heat therapies for prostate enlargement
                  Heat, delivered through the urethra and using a local anaesthetic, can be used to reduce the size of the prostate. Usually carried out on an out-patient basis, results should be quick and recovery from the procedure a few days. Types of heat therapy available are Electro vaporization, microwave therapy or laser therapy.
                  Surgical Options for prostate enlargement
                  Surgical intervention is now less common because of alternative effective and less invasive therapies. Surgery is often the most effective long term option for difficult to manage or more serious complications resulting from a enlarged prostate. There are a number of surgical procedures for it, transurethral resection of the prostate, transurethral incision of the prostate or Open Prostatectomy. All these procedures require hospital in-patient care, a general anaesthetic and time off work.Side effects can arise from infection, nerve or structural damage and include loss of bladder control, impotence, ejaculation problems.
                  Other treatment options include prostate stents and balloon dilation, good for men unable to tolerate the other forms of treatment

Comment

haha gotcha about what u posted so far tho woulden't fina also reduce ur muscle gains?
                    Hackleech

Comment

This is another reason not to mess with steroids until you reach a certain age, don't start when you are in your teens for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                        This is another reason not to mess with steroids until you reach a certain age, don't start when you are in your teens for sure.
                        x2 again... man i wouldnt start till atleast 21, but who really is going to listen.

Comment

Unless you're gonna turn pro. Wait until later in life
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

am i the only one who thinks that this is the greateast name for a thread ever? call me infantile, immature, or just a plain simpleton, it's just fun to say.

oh yeah, very good info, too. thanx bro!
                            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I keep my Test level about 1500 and free test in the 700's and my estrogen level last wk was 21. My liver and everything is fine. Last night was fine but that was the first time in 3 weeks..
                              Gym Pasadena

Comment

Working...
                              X