chinese clenbuterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chinese clenbuterol

One of our Mods asked me to sent a sample to the lab for analyses. This is the result.

I dunno why he wanted this sample to be analysed but I hope he'll chime in to inform us..
    Attached Files

Thank you because you work for us.Thank you for the publication.That's nice!
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

hmmm so it has no active substance in it? do you have the pic of the bottle?

Comment

Yeah i need the bottle as if its the ones that I normally get I need to seriously smash my sources face in
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I only received the tabs and a small white jar:

This is what our Mod said:
          My buddy purchased them from a chinese supplier. He had a feeeling they were bogus. I told him, I would get them tested if he wanted too. Just goes to show ya, you cant trust anyone. I wonder what they actually were? They put disguise labels on them for shipping..The labels said milk thistle. Thats probably what they were.. Ill let my buddy know, he wont be happy. Thanks again for the help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Interesting!

Im still more than willing to send you over some of the Jackson labs Test E - Its apparently pharma grade from an established lab but would be good to see how it compares?
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

did u have a picture of these tabs just to have it as a reference cuz only with those labtests we cant identify any of these tabs on market and avoid to be scammed )

Comment

doesn't comply hehe
                too bad one must check everything he takes to make sure it's what's typed on it :s
                life sucks

Comment

here you go

Originally posted by methan View Post
                  did u have a picture of these tabs just to have it as a reference cuz only with those labtests we cant identify any of these tabs on market and avoid to be scammed )
                  You know me ..I always save a few picture next to 10 eurocents
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X