HCG Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG Diet

Hey brothers I need some help. My girl just started the HCG diet and I am giving her the REAL stuff but it's hard to come up with any variety of low carb, low fat high protein meals that stay under the 500 calories a day. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Knowledge Is Power

Get her off that diet and on to a real diet... 500 cals a day is asking for a disaster to happen when she adds more cals later. She will blow up like a balloon....
    Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

If done correctly it can be a very effective diet. You don't just stop the shots and go back to eating whatever you want the day you reach your target weight. You have to take the calories up slowly so the hypothalamus can "reset" itself and you have to change the way you eat forever. Thanks for your concern. If anyone has any good meal ideas I would appreciate it.
      Knowledge Is Power

Comment

The HCG is just an extra helping tool (in this case a urinairy derived one). The real goal is loosing weight cq fat. I would advise her to join a weightloss forum, just like you are here at juiced. It makes that you feel that you're not alone and are able to share information. How about this one http://www.theloseweightdiet.com/ very informative..

Comment

HCG diet is a great weight loss program the extra fats at hips, thighs and wait are very difficult to burn but it cane be consumed by HCG diet. Many people had tried low calorie diet but this has not helped them. It is because their body contains different types of fats and by starving their body by protein and other vitamins will not help as they takes if from other fats inside their body. The HCG weight loss program consists of HCG droop and goes with three phase during this diet you have to follow a very strict diet which will help you over all.

Comment

Working...
          X