tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo

What do you guys think of tattood muscle girls like heidi Vuorela from Sweden. Like it?? Now heidi has more tattoos and a ring piercing in the nose, over the top i.m.o.
    Attached Files
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 02-19-2012, 09:25 AM.

I like it..

Comment

i dont trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesnt die..... but i dont mind a lil ink on a nice beauty...
      Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

i don't mind it i think some girls can pull it off and look grate with tattoo's and other's just don't look good at all

Comment

Love it chicks wit tatts are bad ass some are not all I've seen some big girls wit tatts not good lol

Comment

Love it! Nothin hotter than a chick with tats. Now when that chick hits 45 years old..........? That may be another story.

Comment

Depends partially on the tat... most of them are poorly thought out and just trashy...

... hmm... I wonder if that first chick is a bit jaded lol... "love kills slowly" with snakes and skulls... wonder who fucked her over...

Comment

a few more

..and the piercings
                Attached Files
                RonnyT
                Last edited by RonnyT; 02-19-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Yikes! That last one looks like a bear trap!

Comment

the coy on the booty is very nice i would keep that fish wet all the time !!!

Comment

Bro
                      I like the tattoo but what about her pussy?? Can she sit on her bycicle without pain?? And when she walks?? Do you hear any noise??
                      carpe diem
                      nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X