a note from sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a note from sam

hey fellas, you all know i love being here and helping out at JM. this is a great board. i am proud to be a member and leader here. lately though, i've started dealing with some personal stuff not related at all to our sport. it's taken me out of the bodybuilding mindset. i'm having a hard time focusing on my diet and training. i'm still getting to the gym and still trying to eat on schedule, but i'll be honest, it's been a struggle. right now, i look great, ripped, see veins on my abs, ect...problem is, i'm 10 lbs down and i'm supposed to be in a growing phase till december. getting lean is easy for me. it's the growing i struggle with.

i am trying to get my shit together and get back into the grove because this is an important time in my training year. i will be back, full force. there is no question. i just wanted to write this message for those of you wondering why i've taken more of a back seat in the last 4 wks. i didnt get tired of JM. i love this board. i just have alot on my mind right now. i'm still here every day and trying to take care of issues when i see them or they are reported. i just haven't been quite as vocal as usual and this is the reason why.

thanks alot for making this board such a great place to come, meet, learn and grow. you guys make this place what it is.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Sam, Hope its nothing serious buddy, Everything has a way of working itself out..............
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

no, nothing life threatening. i just dont feel comfortable airing it out in public though. thanks bud

Comment

Sam,
        Whatever your issues are they are your and know one needs to know. I wish you the strength to over come what ever it is.
        Here is a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger - Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

hey yeah noticed u were a bit less active thanks for caring and letting us all know. i hope u get ur stuff sorted asap good luck bro
          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
          Hackleech

Comment

Sorry to hear it bro.I hope everything gets worked out for you smoothly and quickly.Keep the faith my friend.

Comment

Take all the time you need brother! You have put in more quality time here then most of us put together and we appreciate it all so I think I speak for all of us when I say no sweat, take the time you need to get you head right.
              Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Big said it beter then I can, I wish you the same strength and wisdom..

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                Sam,
                Whatever your issues are they are yours and no one needs to know. I wish you the strength to over come what ever it is.
                Here is a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger - Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Comment

thanks fellas

Comment

hope all is ok sam cya soon

Comment

Keep u n prayer. Hopefuly i will b back n full force soon, stay n touch.
                      Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      hey fellas, you all know i love being here and helping out at jm. This is a great board. I am proud to be a member and leader here. Lately though, i've started dealing with some personal stuff not related at all to our sport. It's taken me out of the bodybuilding mindset. I'm having a hard time focusing on my diet and training. I'm still getting to the gym and still trying to eat on schedule, but i'll be honest, it's been a struggle. Right now, i look great, ripped, see veins on my abs, ect...problem is, i'm 10 lbs down and i'm supposed to be in a growing phase till december. Getting lean is easy for me. It's the growing i struggle with.

I am trying to get my shit together and get back into the grove because this is an important time in my training year. I will be back, full force. There is no question. I just wanted to write this message for those of you wondering why i've taken more of a back seat in the last 4 wks. I didnt get tired of jm. I love this board. I just have alot on my mind right now. I'm still here every day and trying to take care of issues when i see them or they are reported. I just haven't been quite as vocal as usual and this is the reason why.

Thanks alot for making this board such a great place to come, meet, learn and grow. You guys make this place what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X