• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne 2 weeks in to cycle

So im on:

500mg Test E
    400mg Deca
    50mg Naps / Day

Just had my 4th shot up about 7lbs so far and my acne is kicking in already this is really strange? Anybody had this happen to them
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

what is 50 mg naps?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
      what is 50 mg naps?
      50 mgs of our sponsor? lol
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

hahaha !

Its Anapolon - 50mg a day
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Anyone?........

Comment

With the test its only going to get worse. Go see a derm doc. Get on an antibiotic. Just keep in mind w/ acne treatment, it gets worse before it gets better once being treated. It will usually clear up in a month or so.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Its strange my acne goes away around my third week and doesn't come back till my post, maybe I should juice 12 months straight LOL
              Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I get body acne even when im not on a cycle. My doc prescribed minocycline and it works good for me. I see my acne start to clear up within a week as long as im consistent with it.

Comment

I mean has anyone had it so early inn cycle?

Comment

your levels are just off the wall right now. right time for things to be kicking in hard. once everything settles down and stabilizes you should see an improvement

Comment

go to a derm before you start getting scars, they wont charge u much to ask u to take ur shirt off, look for 10 seconds, and write you a script

Comment

I was told to use DAWN dish soap,the orange stuff,I know.....but it worked.I had my girl use one of those fluffy things for like body wash and a few days latter it was kool. I know it sounds ..how it sounds,but ya might give it a try. i was told dawn wrkd the best for some reson,so thats what i went with...good luck

Comment

nutragena body and acne scrub work well also. been using that myself.

Comment

dawn will work bc its made for cutting grease, it will strip your skin. but some people have a rebound effect from that method. once the skin dries up, oil production is raised to keep the skin moist. the same thing happens to some people who try the tanning bed approach

nuetrogena works for alot of people, its a salycilic acid wash. i had better results from benzo peroxide washes, but again, people react different, its worth a shot

Comment

Im not fussed about the acne - It will go, Im just asking whether its normal for it to appear so quickly, im prone to it when im off cycle not on. maybe its the Deca who knows

Comment

Working...
                              X