Blue tops 8iu good or no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue tops 8iu good or no good

I am looking at getting some NG blue tops 8 iu . What do you guys think about them?

There are many blue-tops and many different ones, we have good and bad analyses. On the new board I'll post reports, once we know how to protect them.

Comment

I'm talking about Naps. Hyge I want to get some. I thought all was good till i read all the info you had put out. Now im not sure.

Comment

Naps is buying directly from Dr Lin Hyge has very good quality, we'll post analyses later..

Comment

OK thanks. that's what i thought but then i went and read your right up I got a little confused. I am gonna get my order on the way.

Comment

i like the blue tops 8 iu

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              Naps is buying directly from Dr Lin Hyge has very good quality, we'll post analyses later..

doesn't sound like you can get any more direct than that!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Naps only carries the best quality as possible. Never been disappointed in any of their gear. I would rep Naps if i could. But I would also like to hear more comments regarding the blue tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                  Naps only carries the best quality as possible. Never been disappointed in any of their gear. I would rep Naps if i could. But I would also like to hear more comments regarding the blue tops.
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...lysis-blue-top

Comment

Working...
                  X